- AI doctors and engineers are coming - but they won't be stealing high-skill jobs
- Too much innovation could cost your business. Here's why
- How corporate SA could move beyond box-like thinking
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R11500 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
Pharmaceutical company seeks a PA/sales secretary to provide a secretarial and value-added support service to the regional sales manager and sales team as outlined in the principal accountabilities listed.
Key responsbilities of this role:
- Deliver efficient secretarial service
- Provide general administration service
- Manage external interfaces
- Provide efficient sales team support service
Deliver efficient secretarial service
- Manage communications - written (filing, faxing, email, etc.) and verbal (telephone, direct, etc.)
- Manage documentation – filing, record keeping, travel documents, distribution of mail, etc.
- Compile documents and presentations according to organisational outlines and templates for both the RSM and sales team
- Update schedules timeously according to requirements and priority
- Prepare provisions for meetings (e.g. documents, presentations) timeously and make available for review by the RSM in advance of scheduled meetings
- Research and handle delegations according to relevant protocols
- Screen incoming calls and all visitors for relevance and re-direct as appropriate.
- Daily office and operational duties to ensure a smooth flow of the office
- Serve as the point of contact person for office duties including: equipment, bills, errands and shopping
- Expense management responsibilities:
- Manage the regional functional budget and expenses for RSM and Sales team monthly, specific reference to credit cards expense reconciliation, calculating and completing of rebates and processing of vouchers.
- Accurately process and record all relevant business transactions and general payment requisitions (include providing general project codes) and petty cash responsibilities.
- Follow up on expense queries and ensure changes are made
- Travel arrangement responsibilities:
- Planning and execute international and national business travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, transfers and Visa applications efficiently and timeously.
- Check invoices and ensure that it is correct
- Coordinate and schedule general meetings
- Plan and execute quarterly trainings, events and conferences
- Source catering suppliers and provide appropriate refreshments/catering for various events
- Handle and assist with general enquiries appropriately
- Keep updated filing system for RSM and regional office i.e. filing deals, confirmation, contracts, RSM’s operational documents.
- Provide effective, professional interface with external suppliers’ i.t.o recruitment, consultants, equipment suppliers, travel coordinators, conference and meeting venue providers etc.
- Deal with visitor queries promptly, professionally and effectively
- Take (telephonic) messages accurately and communicate messages to the relevant recipient
- Screen both internal and external requests to meet with the RSM
- Maintain a frontline image that’s professional, courteous and helpful at all times for both internal and external customers
- Prepare and distribute various sales reports
- Arrange and assist to prepare/ deliver all hampers, samples, stock and assisting with promotional and advertising material etc. for the RSM and Sales Team.
- Coordinating of allocations of Point-of-Sale items and stands with necessary control documents
- Update inventory of promotional items and receiving inspections
- Update reconciliation monthly with sample stock spend
- Human Resources support responsibilities:
- Managing sales promoters (15 x health advisors) on all administration level
- Assist HR dept. with promoter timesheets, sales claims sheets and leave forms weekly
- Strong administration skills
- Superior telephone etiquette
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good people and networking skills
- Good time management skills.
- Good computer literacy especially in Microsoft applications
- Good understanding of key business processes and practices
- Good understanding of business calendar
- Good knowledge of general administrative processes
- Proactive and can take initiative
- Pressure resilient and able to adapting well to change
- Dedicated and reliable
- Independent but a team player
- Grade 12
- Tertiary secretarial qualification will be beneficial
At least two years’ experience in a related role
Email your CV to
Posted on 03 Aug 14:20