- Many South African jobs could soon be automated, and the country isn't prepared
- Top execs are coming home to lead
- Seedstars picks 9 startups for Rwanda competition
|Get jobs on your |
If you’re serious about the business of creativity, then a digital marketing solutions company wants you as their next Traffic Coordinator.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the flow of jobs and tasks across all departments
- Co-ordinate status meetings and ensure smooth communication across all platforms and teams
- Monitor task/project deadlines to ensure the smooth delivery
- Coordinate resourcing, track timelines and provide feedback to all relevant stakeholders
- Liaising with the Production department
- Organising freelancers when required
- Stay up to date with digital/technological applications that can enhance the functioning of your role and apply these where appropriate.
- Assist the Production department when required.
- A minimum Matric (Grade 12) certificate or an equivalent NQF level four qualification.
- A higher qualification would be an advantage.
- A minimum of three to five years’ working experience in a similar role in a Design / Studio / Advertising environment.
- A solid understanding of the creative process and project management principles.
- An understanding of print and repro processes would be an advantage.
- Show a keen interest in digital applications / technologies that would enhance your role.
- Be suitably proficient in MS Office programs, with solid MS Excel skills.
- Have a working knowledge of Magnetic or Chase.
- Ability to work under immense pressure and with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Be responsible, reliable and credible.
- Have a co-operative attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn, work with instructions and accept developmental feedback.
- Be flexible and adapt to change.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.
Posted on 12 Jul 15:40
021 741 0400
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Senior Business Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jul 15:25|
|Debtors Controller||Cape Town||18 Jul 14:19|
|Technical Software Tester - Automation||Cape Town||18 Jul 14:11|
|Service Delivery Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jul 14:09|
|Integration Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jul 13:51|
|Junior Web Developer||Cape Town||18 Jul 13:40|
|Systems Analyst||Johannesburg||18 Jul 11:16|
|Mid Front-End Web Developer||Cape Town||18 Jul 10:37|
|Head of SAP||Cape Town||18 Jul 10:35|
|Report Writer - SSRS/SQL||Cape Town||18 Jul 09:46|
- Head of Traffic - Digital, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Junior Traffic Assistant, Cape Town, Gardens
- Senior Operations/Traffic Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Viv Gordon Placements
- Junior Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Traffic Coordinator, Cape Town, City Centre
- Traffic Coordinator, Cape Town, Getsmarter
- Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Diep River
- Mid-Level Digital Designer/Trafficker, Cape Town, The SpaceStation
- Agency Planning/Head of Traffic/Operations Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Senior Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, VML South Africa Recruiter
- Digital Delivery/Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA