- There's no time like the future
- A South African's guide to moving to and making it in Malta: An acceleration of arrivals
- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
|Get jobs on your |
Sales representative required in Port Elizabeth.
- Grade 12/matric
- Relevant qualification - advantageous
- Three to five years’ sales experience
- Computer literate
- Valid drivers licence
- IT knowledge
- Ability to lead and supervise
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial orientation
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 11 Jul 11:12
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Sales Assistant||Durban||16 Jul 14:21|
|Assistant Manager||Cape Town||16 Jul 14:19|
|Assistant Manager||Cape Town||16 Jul 14:17|
|Assistant Manager||Durban||16 Jul 14:16|
|Sourcing Specialist||Alberton||16 Jul 13:05|
|Visual Merchandiser||Durban||16 Jul 13:03|
|Portfolio Administrator||Cape Town||16 Jul 11:13|
|Internal Sales Consultant - Irrigation||Cape Town||16 Jul 10:05|
|Sales Representative||Johannesburg||16 Jul 07:29|
|Pastry Chef De Partie||Johannesburg||13 Jul 15:22|