- There's no time like the future
- A South African's guide to moving to and making it in Malta: An acceleration of arrivals
- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
|Get jobs on your |
Junior Traffic Assistant
|Remuneration:||- R7000 Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
Job descriptionWe are a very busy content production agency and digital food and lifestyle publication, in need of someone who can help us keep our lives in order. We’re looking for a dynamic person who is interested in developing a career in traffic management / digital production. All the necessary training for this role will be provided, what you need to bring to the table are a good attitude and strong admin skills. You need to be, above all, very detail orientated and have serious organisational ability.
You’ll be responsible for making sure that client briefs are met from booking to publishing and that everyone involved in the project is kept on track. It will help if you have a passion for food and lifestyle topics and a bonus if you have copywriting skills.
The Nitty Gritty: Key Job Functions
- Manage the daily production workflow for the agency and website for all commercial campaigns.
- Co-ordinate material requirements on campaigns from initial booking stage (order forms) through to delivery (reverts, sign off and publication).
- Ensure that each stage of every campaign is met according to creative brief, resources, material and deadline deliverables.
- Manage incoming campaign resources (supplied content – editorial, images, display media); update clients on requirements.
- Work across multiple projects and ensure that all parties are informed of progress and problems along the way.
- Upload and schedule display media and monitor numbers.
- Build effective relationships with clients.
- Assist with project resources – including booking/briefing freelancers.
- Update the team daily at production meetings.
- Monitor current traffic processes and looking at how to improve current practices where required.
- Report on campaign data.
- Upload content to the Wordpress CMS.
- Optimise existing web content for SEO.
- Write/produce content for the site such as recipe roundups, #recipeoftheday, etc.
- Assist on shoots.
Company DescriptionCrush is an innovative content production agency and lifestyle website featuring recipes, foodie news, wine and travel content. Crush inspires a targeted audience through cutting-edge design, beautiful photography and interactive content.
- Organisational ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- WordPress CMS.
- Some copywriting ability.
- Interest in food and lifestyle topics.
What you need to do to apply:
- Submit a summarised CV, not a 10-page novel.
- Convince us why you're suited to this specific role within Crush.
Posted on 11 Jul 10:43
- Head of Traffic - Digital, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Traffic Coordinator, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Operations/Traffic Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Viv Gordon Placements
- Junior Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Traffic Coordinator, Cape Town, City Centre
- Traffic Coordinator, Cape Town, Getsmarter
- Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Diep River
- Mid-Level Digital Designer/Trafficker, Cape Town, The SpaceStation
- Agency Planning/Head of Traffic/Operations Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Senior Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, VML South Africa Recruiter
- Digital Delivery/Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA