|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
Producers, packers, and distributors of a range of branded food and beverage products seek a trade-tested millwright with Tetra Pak experience.
- Dismantled machinery or equipment
- Assembled, installed and aligned equipment and machinery
- Moved machinery and equipment
- Constructed foundation for machines
- Repaired and lubricated machinery and equipment
- Repaired basic electrical circuitry and components
- Tested units to evaluate electrical & mechanical operations
- Set programmable logical circuits (PLC's) according to blueprint, drawings and procedures, safely and on schedule
- Working on tetrapak machines filling machines such as A3 Flex 300V filler 1000slim,1000square prisma and 2000slim, A3 Compactflex 200 slim filler, A3 Compactflex 250 slim and Basic TBA 19 filler.
- Working on tetrapak downstream machines such as Helix, Line controller, Cap applicator, Cardboard packers, Straw applicator, Film wrapper and Trayshrink.
- Trained on A3 flex 300V filler, Cap Applicator 30 flex, Cardboard Packer 32 and Pulltab unit on A3 Flex 300V filler.
- Performing settings, maintenance, fault finding and breakdown on the machines.
- Maintenance and fault-finding of hydraulics and pneumatics on the machines.
- PLC fault-finding on the machines (siemens S7 and allen Bradley)
- Working on vsd drives on the machine (ABB powerflex 4 and 40, Omron V1000,danfoss drives and omron vsd)
- Maintenance planning and ordering of spares for services and breakdowns.
- Training and Leading new Technicians and Operators on the machine,
- Maintenance and faultfing on Palletiser (Newtec Robots and octopus)
- Installation of new machines and conveyors
- Trade Tested
- FIve years' post trade test experience
- PLCs experience
- Three years' Tetra Pak experience
Posted on 10 Jul 07:37