|Get jobs on your |
IT Infrastructure Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
One of the country's largest maritime groups seeks the expertise of a highly skilled and driven IT Infrastructure Manager who will be responsible for the architecture implementation and maintenance of the overall ICT infrastructure andcyber security division. The ideal candidate will require a Bachelor's Degree in Computing or a related field, current technical qualifications in a relevant field, e.g. Microsoft, VMWare, networking, Fortigate, Riverbed, telephony, Cisco, seven+ years' experience in technical roles of increasing seniority and have experience being in a hands-on technical infrastructure role combined with team management.
Information Security -
- The selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of controls and management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards.
- The development and exploitation of expertise in any specific area of information or communications technology, technique, method, product or application area.
- The management of the IT infrastructure and resources required to plan for, develop, deliver and support IT services and products to meet the needs of a business.
- The preparation for new or changed services, management of the change process and the maintenance of regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- The provision of service continuity planning and support. This includes the identification of information systems which support critical business processes, the assessment of risks to those systems' availability, integrity and confidentiality and the co-ordination of planning, designing, testing and maintenance procedures and contingency plans to address exposures and maintain agreed levels of continuity. This function should be performed as part of, or in close cooperation with, the function which plans business continuity for the whole organisation.
- The design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- In addition to technology components, solution architecture encompasses changes to service, process, organisation, and operating models.
- The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- The specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs in any public or private context, including commercial, industrial, scientific, gaming and entertainment.
- The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design.
- The design or selection of components.
- The retention of compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures.
- The production of network designs and design policies, strategies, architectures and documentation, covering voice, data, text, e-mail, facsimile and image, to support strategy and business requirements for connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access and remote access.
- The optimisation of performance of people, including determination of capabilities, integration into teams, allocation of tasks, direction, support, guidance, motivation, and management of performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing or a related field.
- Current technical qualifications in a relevant field, e.g. Microsoft, VMWare, networking, Fortigate, Riverbed, telephony, Cisco.
- Seven+ years' experience in technical roles of increasing seniority.
- Contribution to re-tender of major outsourcing contract (Current contract expires end of Sep 18).
Posted on 13 Jun 12:01
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Business Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jun 09:55|
|Senior Full-stack C# Developer||Cape Town||18 Jun 09:54|
|Digital Copywriter||Cape Town||18 Jun 09:40|
|Data/Reporting Analyst||Cape Town||18 Jun 09:38|
|Technical Team Lead - Java/iOS||Welgemoed||18 Jun 09:35|
|Java Technical Architect||Welgemoed||18 Jun 09:33|
|Intermediate-Senior Java Developer||Welgemoed||18 Jun 09:32|
|Mid SQL DBA||Westlake||18 Jun 09:30|
|Intermediate - Senior C#.Net Developer||Steenberg||18 Jun 09:29|
|Junior .Net Developer||Cape Town||15 Jun 15:15|