|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
If you have a can-do attitude with a creative flair for business and branding, then a large financial solutions groupswants you as their next product specialist. You will be expected to take the lead in product management, driving and enhancing product strategy. The ideal candidate must have a relevant tertiary qualification, five+ years’ experience within financial services, experience building exec-level PowerPoint presentations, and understand the functional areas that influence implementing changes to existing products or launching new products, i.e.: finance, risk, IT, collections, sales, etc. Prior experience in a product-orientated role will prove hugely beneficial.
- Contribute to the development of the product strategy.
- Identify new commercially viable product opportunities and enhancements to existing products.
- Manage effective implementation and execution of product deliverables by ensuring close collaboration and engagement with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute towards portfolio performance targets and business objectives.
- Provide holistic and regular overview of the market and competitor offerings.
- Monitor legislative, regulatory environment and shareholder requirements to provide insight and impact assessment to the business and ensure full compliance.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Five+ years' relevant experience within financial services.
- Experience within a product orientated role – highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including building exec level PowerPoint presentations.
- Sound understanding of product management and product life cycles.
- Good understanding of marketing industry.
- General knowledge and understanding of functional areas that influence the implementation of changes to existing products or the launch of new products i.e.: finance, risk, IT, collections, sales, etc.
- Good project management skills and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with senior business leaders as well as external product providers.
- Business acumen.
- Able to think creatively and innovatively within an area of accountability.
- Solution-orientated with a can-do approach.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 13 Jun 11:42
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Junior PHP Developer||Cape Town||22 Jun 16:45|
|Junior Front-End Developer - HTML||Cape Town||22 Jun 16:44|
|Mid C# Web Developer||Cape Town||22 Jun 16:41|
|Junior-Senior C#.Net Developer||Rosebank||22 Jun 13:38|
|Head of Finance||Rondebosch||21 Jun 10:43|
|Software Engineer - C#||Bellville||21 Jun 10:38|
|Front-End Software Developer - React||Johannesburg||21 Jun 10:34|
|iOS Swift Mobile App Developer||Cape Town||21 Jun 10:19|
|Intermediate-Senior Front-End C# Web Developer||Sandton||20 Jun 15:33|
|C# Developer||Cape Town||20 Jun 14:44|