|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ivy Farrell Recruitment|
Do you have three to five years’ retail and trade marketing experience?
Want to work for a group that represents a well-known global lifestyle brand in SA?
If so, you will be responsible for the brand’s storytelling excellence at all point of sale including brand house, factory house, key accounts, and specialist retail ensuring a well-executed, aligned, and strong brand interface with all the customers at every available retail touchpoint.
You will work closely with the global brand team, starting from the merchandise seasonal planning and sell-in, and will manage it through to final in-store visual merchandising execution.
The role is based at the HQ in Muizenberg and reports to the marketing lead with strong engagement with the sales manager and head of retail.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent strategic retail understanding with key insight to merchandise planning and visual merchandising
- Strong attention to detail and timeline management
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Relentless pursuit of excellence
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively manage a team of brand ninjas
- Creative VM insight and execution management
- Solutions orientated
- Work well in a team with the ability to coordinate across many parties
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Along with merchandising and planning, develop the seasonal retail and trade marketing plans through planograms
- Manage the flow of information from planning and inbound, to coordinate the storytelling effectively
- Elevate the brand messaging through innovative and creative executions across tier one brand and product campaigns and all the way through to delivery of technical information
- Plan and manage shop-in-shop installations
- Ensure consistency of brand messaging from brand house, to SIS, brand zones, and soft shops
- Manage the creation and implementation of the retail and trade marketing plans with the in-house agency and brand ninjas
- Develop and manage the training schedule of ninjas to support general brand excellence alongside campaign launches and effective technical product training
- Consistent and effective reporting to marketing and global
- Manage budgets and spend effectively
- Respond to emails and office correspondence within the prescribed time period
- Meet prescribed deadlines and targets
- Professional interaction and liaison with customers, suppliers, and employees
- Ad-hoc tasks or duties that may be required from time to time
Should you not receive a response within three working days of your application please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 29 May 08:26