- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
Job descriptionWe’re looking for…
Someone who is young, eager and professional Personal Assistant to assist the company’s CEO and his Management Team. This person must have great communication, organization and computer skills.
Who are you?
You are mature and have excellent inter personal skills as well as great phone and email etiquette.
You are a strong character and empathetic at the same time
You love working with people and thrive on admin and organisation
You are all about the attention to detail
You thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
What’s the role?
- You will be responsible for organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments for both CEO
- You will be responsible for organising and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO and his management team are well prepared for meetings.
- You will be responsible for taking minutes/ dictations during meetings and composing a minute’s document that must be providing to the respective person holding the meeting and others at the meeting after the meeting.
- You will be responsible for arrange conference calls.
- You will be responsible for answering phones, screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- You will be responsible for dealing with incoming email and other forms of corresponding on behalf of the CEO
- You will be responsible for producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- You will be responsible for make travel arrangements, visas and accommodation (personal and for work )
- You will be responsible for maintaining office systems, organizing and maintaining files standards.
- You will be responsible for purchasing supplies and operating office equipment.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff, if required by the CEO
- You will be responsible for meeting and greeting visitors.
- You will be responsible for attend to any other ad-hoc activities required by the company as instructed by the CEO
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- Administrative and/or Secretarial qualification.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to Senior Management.
- Shorthand is advantageous.
- Experience in preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Fully computer literate with an Advanced level of MS Office
- Excellent typing skills, with excellent accuracy – minute taking
Attributes and Behaviours
- High level of professionalism.
- High level of care and attention to detail.
- Above average interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently.
- Self-starter with high energy levels; pro-active.
- Strong understanding of the importance of confidentially
Posted on 16 May 14:43