|Get jobs on your |
Our client is looking for a passionate Business Analyst who can join their team and become part of a Dynamic and Growing Online gaming industry to be part of a technical team to providehigh quality technical product support.
Built Sound Professional Relationships:
- Builds confidence among clients that they can share business ideas and requirements.
- Builds confidence and credibility with development teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Establishes personal relationships with key internal/external stakeholders e.g. other depts, MGS, Operators, eCogra etc.
- Creates accurate business documents and functional specifications according to agreed standards and timelines.
- Critically analyses the changes necessary to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
- Defines, evaluates and presents feasible and practical business solutions.
- Conducts effective application training when required to do so.
- Determines the success and value of implemented solutions via follow up with stakeholders.
- Interfaces with project teams, development teams, usability and other functions to drive timely, seamless and successful project delivery.
- Performs and/or assists with UAT and live testing.
- Utilises available data to track impact of change and compile relevant reports of implemented projects across the department.
- Analyses and validates value of business requests before projects are initiated.
- Assesses existing client systems against future requirements to determine if future business requirements can be met.
- Identifies functional gaps for meeting both current and future client business requirements.
- Liaises with business users and/or internal stakeholders to determine business requirements.
- Investigates and keeps abreast of in-house systems/products (across departments), technology infrastructure and operational procedures.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about stakeholders' business and related application requirements.
- Maintains a high level of understanding of industry norms and competitors' offerings compared to their applications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Three to five years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Requires working knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
- Relevant qualification.
- Business Analyst Development (BAD).
- System development and design (SAD).
- Experience with conflict Conversations.
- Some exposure to Basic Projects/Dev Request advantageous.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.
Posted on 15 May 15:29
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|NOC Operators||Cape Town||24 May 14:49|
|Head of Brand/Communications||Cape Town||24 May 14:27|
|BI Developer||Cape Town||24 May 14:25|
|Data Scientist - Financial Services||Cape Town||24 May 14:18|
|Mid C# Web Developer||Cape Town||24 May 14:06|
|Senior Product Owner||Cape Town||24 May 14:05|
|Senior Test Analyst||Cape Town||24 May 11:05|
|Application Support Team Lead||Cape Town||24 May 11:00|
|QA Tester - Manual||Cape Town||24 May 10:59|
|Automation Tester||Cape Town||24 May 10:57|
Get job alerts for Business Analyst jobs
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Cape Town, Capfin
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, Bellville
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Home Choice
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, Gardens
- Lead Business Analyst, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Capfin
- Senior Business Analyst, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Capfin
- Junior Business Analyst, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Capfin
- Financial Business Analyst, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Analyst, Capr Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Quality Assurance Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- Operations Analyst, Cape, Goodwood, Datafin
- CRM Analyst, Cape Town, Woodstock, Datafin
- Senior Health Intelligence Analyst, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
- Senior Information Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior UX Analyst, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Customer Insights Analyst, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent