|Get jobs on your |
Senior Research Analyst
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
A leading analytics and research consultancy seeks the expertise of a highly skilled Senior Research Analyst who must possess a love of working with data. You will work on a range of strategic market insights projects, Solution Design and ensure successful delivery of projects. The ideal candidate requires an Honours Degree in Marketing/Economics orother relevant field, at least five years' Consulting, Business Intelligence & Market Research experience, exceptional quantitative and research skills and be comfortable doing presentations at conferences.
- Work on a range of strategic market insights projects across different industries including credit markets, financial services, housing, loyalty, Insurance, FMCG.
- Solution Design - Understand client needs and their industry, knowledge and experience with problem solving and data analysis tools.
- Provide general industry and business advice to clients, as well as insights from analysis on projects.
- Present results to client - Good speaking and presentation skills.
- Provide guidance and support to Analysts - Good interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail.
- Peer review technical work and other projects - Lateral thinking for stress-testing results, structured approach to problem-solving.
- Client Satisfaction - Dealing with clients professionally and competently, getting the balance between rigid process and being flexible, relationship building.
- Overall Project success (within time, budget, scope & quality) - Achieving the main objectives of the projects and managing final deliverables according to agreed standards.
- Ensure projects are well planned, communicated AND profitable.
- People management and team cohesiveness - Manage individuals in team and ensure that the team works well together / mentor as required.
- Focus on knowledge sharing and continual improvement.
- Harvest new opportunities from clients/partners and finding new opportunities.
- Honours Degree in Marketing, Economics, or other relevant degree with a strong research focus.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Consulting, Business Intelligence, Market Research.
- Comfortable presenting to executives and at relevant conferences and events.
- Exceptional quantitative and research skills.
- Must be willing to manage, guide and supervise a small team of analysts and consultants and provide teams with technical and methodological guidance.
- Flexibility to work on a wide range of projects.
- Must love with working data – analysing it, interpreting it and presenting it in an interesting and engaging manner.
- Able to build and develop client relationships.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Excellent people skills.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 15 May 14:07
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|NOC Operators||Cape Town||24 May 14:49|
|Head of Brand/Communications||Cape Town||24 May 14:27|
|BI Developer||Cape Town||24 May 14:25|
|Data Scientist - Financial Services||Cape Town||24 May 14:18|
|Mid C# Web Developer||Cape Town||24 May 14:06|
|Senior Product Owner||Cape Town||24 May 14:05|
|Senior Test Analyst||Cape Town||24 May 11:05|
|Application Support Team Lead||Cape Town||24 May 11:00|
|QA Tester - Manual||Cape Town||24 May 10:59|
|Automation Tester||Cape Town||24 May 10:57|