|Get jobs on your |
Tracking/Data Developer - Internship
|Location:||Cape Town, Plumstead|
Job descriptionWe are offering an exciting internship opportunity for a web developer or programmer seeking to specialize in scripting and tracking implementation for Google Adwords and Facebook campaign management and web analytics.
This is a one-year Internship for newly minted developers who would like to apply their skills in the fast growing online marketing and web analytics field.
Tasks would include writing scripts to automate campaign management, implement dynamic tracking of web events as well as scripts to extract data for reporting and analysis using AI tools.
We will also provide training as a Digital Campaign Manager to give you the domain expertise.
Role and Responsibilities
- Write scripts to manage campaigns
- Extract data from platforms using API
- Implement scripts to track in app events as well as web events
- Keep abreast in developments of API in the marketing, tracking and reporting platforms we are using and help implement solutions
- Campaign Management using the automated tools which you will build.
- Write scripts to clean data and use BI and AI tools to process the data
- The internship is full-time.
- It is 12 months long and commences July in Plumstead, Cape Town.
- We provide full training and Google Adwords certification.
- You will learn how to set-up and manage PPC campaigns, apply Analytics and perform in-depth reporting.
Company DescriptionConversion Science specialises in running search engine marketing campaigns, informative web analytics implementations and data-driven conversion optimisation.
You’ll become part of a fast-growing agency with well-known clients.
We are professional, honest and passionate about our work. Our company culture is one of professionalism, learning, questioning and experimentation with a single-minded focus on excellent customer service.
We provide the best-in Breed Training - the Company's head was Google's Regional trainer for South Africa
We are based in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
A moderate monthly salary is paid for the 12 months.
Interns who complete the 12-month program successfully will be offered full-time employment.
- Qualification in programming and a three-year Degree or Diploma or NQF Level 5 National Certificate.
- Knowledge of PHP or working on platforms such as wordpress and Mageno would be beneficial as well as knowledge of python.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and a desire to specialize in PPC
- Highly Organised
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
- Applications Close 15 June 2018
- Please send us your CV, copy of ID, academic transcripts and motivational letter.
- Please note that if you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 May 11:51
Get job alerts for Internship jobs
- Product Coordinator Internship, Cape Town, Woodstock, Cape Town, Rhino Africa
- Marketing Graduate Internship, Cape Town, Muller Marketing
- Web Analytics - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Online Advertising PPC Campaign Executives - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Digital Designer in Online Advertising - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Junior Copywriter for Online Advertising - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Marketing/Digital Internship, Cape Town, Gardens
- SEO/Online Marketing Internship, Cape Town
- Style Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Photography Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Decor Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Photographic Intern, Cape Town, New Media Publishing
- Digital Admin Account Intern, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA