|Get jobs on your |
Web Analytics - Internship
|Location:||Cape Town, Plumstead|
Job descriptionData analysis and online analytics is one of the fastest growth professions of recent time.
We offer an intense one-year internship in web and app analytics.
Our focus is on inbound marketing, so we will also train you as a Campaign Manager to enhance your overall understanding of the ecosystem and how analytics helps improve marketing activities.
The trainer is a data scientist, so you will get exposure to systematic methods of evaluation based on quantifiable results as well as how to qualitatively understand the client’s needs and goals.
Preference will be given to applicants with a degree with a strong quantitative component.
The ability to be able to do light programming will be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement web and app analytics setup for our clients
- Document client’s business goals and translate those to a measurement strategy
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Conduct in-depth analysis of websites and apps to provide insights to clients
- Draft reports and presentations for clients and run meetings with clients explaining your observations
- Work with other stakeholders to implement suggestions and monitor progress.
- Perform data integrity checks and use BI and AI tools to provide insight
- The internship is full-time.
- It is 12 months long and commences in July in Plumstead, Cape Town.
- We provide full training and Google Adwords certification.
- You will learn how to set-up and manage PPC campaigns, apply Analytics and perform in-depth reporting.
Company DescriptionConversion Science specialises in running search engine marketing campaigns, informative web analytics implementations and data driven conversion optimisation.
You’ll become part of a fast-growing agency with well-known clients.
We are professional, honest and passionate about our work. Our company culture is one of professionalism, learning, questioning and experimentation with a single-minded focus on excellent customer service and data-driven results.
We provide the best-in Breed Training - the Company's head was Google's Regional trainer for South Africa
We are based in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
A moderate monthly salary is paid for the 12 months.
Interns who complete the 12-month program successfully will be offered full-time employment.
- Bachelors degree or NQF Level 5 National Certificate
- Passion for data analysis
- Programming is highly beneficial
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Highly Organised
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
- Applications Close 15 June 2018
- Please send us your CV, copy of ID, academic transcripts and motivational letter.
- Please note that if you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 May 11:50
Get job alerts for Internship jobs
- Marketing Graduate Internship, Cape Town, Muller Marketing
- Tracking/Data Developer - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Online Advertising PPC Campaign Executives - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Digital Designer in Online Advertising - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Junior Copywriter for Online Advertising - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Marketing/Digital Internship, Cape Town, Gardens
- SEO/Online Marketing Internship, Cape Town
- Photographic Intern, Cape Town, New Media Publishing
- Digital Admin Account Intern, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA