|Get jobs on your |
Online Advertising PPC Campaign Executives - Internship
|Location:||Cape Town, Plumstead|
|Reference:||#Jun18 - JuniorCM|
Job descriptionAt Conversion Science we pride ourselves in being at the forefront of Search Engine Marketing in South Africa. We are a Premier Google Partner with a solid reputation in the industry.
We have exciting openings for Junior Campaign Managers. This is an exceptional career opportunity to get into the fast growing and lucrative field of Pay-Per-Click advertising.
We are looking for bright, hard-working individuals to join our team. We provide all the training required over a 12-month internship.
PPC is a high growth industry both in South Africa and internationally. Search Marketing is the largest part of digital marketing and central to most digital strategies.
As a Campaign Manager you will ultimately be responsible for assisting managing client’s PPC campaigns across platforms including Google Adwords, facebook, You Tube, twitter.
The work requires strategic and analytical thinking and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Campaign Managers need to be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, a solid work ethic and also display initiative, quick thinking and an aptitude for fast learning. Most of all, they have a passion for Digital Marketing and a hunger to learn about its ever-changing landscape.
Your role will include assisting Campaign Managers in:
- setting up and managing online advertising campaigns including Google Adwords, Facebook, You Tube, twitter and Double Click
- optimising campaigns towards the best performing platforms
- managing campaign budgets, keyword pricing and daily spend levels
- generating search term reports
- detailed data analysis
- preparing client reports
- attending client briefings and meetings
- management of and reporting on Google Analytics
- The internship is full-time.
- It is 12 months long and commences July in Cape Town.
- We will provide full training and Google Adwords certification.
- You will learn how to set-up and manage PPC campaigns, apply Analytics and perform in-depth reporting.
You will learn to:
- Set up and manage Google Adwords and/or other PPC accounts for clients (Facebook, twitter, Google Shopping, You Tube for example)
- Manage, organise and review client campaigns on a daily basis
- Monitor client budget, keyword performance and success as measured by the campaign goals.
- Proactively modify campaigns to improve performance and support new initiatives.
- Review Google Analytics and prepare performance reports for clients
- Communicate with clients and responding to client campaign and reporting needs, ensure expectations are managed
- Learn about Facebook campaigns
- Understand and implement Google Shopping
- Stay abreast of the latest digital media trends
If you have the right attitude and aptitude this will be a great opportunity for you to grow and develop highly valuable skills and launch yourself to the top of this highly sought after profession in South Africa.
Company DescriptionConversion Science specialises in running search engine marketing campaigns, informative web analytics implementations and data driven conversion optimisation.
You’ll become part of a fast-growing agency with well-known clients.
We are professional, honest and passionate about our work. Our company culture is one of professionalism, learning, questioning and experimentation with a single-minded focus on excellent customer service.
We provide the best-in Breed Training - the Company's head was Google's Regional trainer for South Africa
We are based in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
A moderate monthly salary is paid for the 12 months.
Interns who complete the 12-month program successfully will be offered full-time employment.
- Bachelors degree or NQF Level 5 National Certificate
- Highly Numerate
- Highly Organised
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for Digital Marketing and a desire to specialize in PPC.
- Client management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team Player
- Applications Close 15 June 2018
- Please send us your CV, copy of ID, academic transcripts and motivational letter.
- Please note that if you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 May 11:47