|Get jobs on your |
Operations Manager - Digital Marketing and Business Solutions
|Company:||Point Outsource International|
Job descriptionJob Purpose & Scope
The Operations Manager- Digital Marketing and Business Solutions is responsible for the overall implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the product / application. This will include managing a regular reporting process at both the detail and aggregated level of implementation, client satisfaction updates. The Operations manager is further responsible for ensuring data integrity and quality by reviewing data, identifying unusual occurrences, seeking explanations and assisting in developing corrections to prevent re-occurrences.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting application and system initiatives in the client business that contributes to long-term operational excellence and client retention, cost savings and client growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that high quality and value-based client relations are developed and managed.
- Promotes and maintains a client-focused mentality within the business unit.
- Digital Product development finalization
- Ensuring effective internal and external communication. This includes report back to the Business Unit Head on opportunities for growth, issues and threats that affects or could potentially affect the product application and associated systems.
- Conduct quality and effective Client and supplier trainings, build training plans and follow up to ensure correct understanding and implementation of the application.
- Contribution and adding value to ongoing product enhancement and development based on experiences, occurrences, client feedback and own ideas.
- Process implementation and monitoring at each new client
- Process management at every implementation
- Training and Management of external partners / implementations (e.g. 3rd party suppliers, client implementations, all external input partners using the application, etc.)
- Productizing of operations system in terms of training materials and methods
- Reporting & Analysis
- Client engagement and management of client expectations
RequirementsEducation and Experience
- Diploma or Degree (preferable)
- Studies in Change Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Marketing, Business Management or Information Technology would suit this role.
- Project Management and/or Point of Sale Marketing Materials, Merchandising or Account Management experience highly advantageous.
- Professional experience in the Print Industry advantageous.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Key Competencies
- Project Management
- Account Management Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good numeracy skills to recognize and interpret both history and forecasts
- Ability to follow processes and manage projects from conception to delivery
- Agility to think pragmatically and methodically action and track projects and enjoy working with systems and technology
- Intermediate to advanced excel literacy
- Administrative skills
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills and ability to manage staff
- Ability to stay calm, especially under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively and be proactive
- Be mature in dealing with conflict and debate
- Solution driven thinker and adaptable
- Resourceful self-reliant and professional
- Highly efficient, organized and pays attention to detail
- Must be professional and presentable.
- Own transport (non-negotiable)
- Willingness to travel from time to time
Posted on 11 May 08:48