|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
|Location:||Johannesburg, Midrand Area|
About TiAuto Investments
TiAuto Investments (PTY) LTD is the holding company of South Africa’s best-loved brands in the retail and wholesale wheels, tyres, automotive related products and services categories.
The TiAuto Investments stable comprises of 7 divisions and 14 brands, all of which share the distinction of being trusted by customers and emulated by their competitors. The divisions place a high value on the loyalty accorded to them by customers and strive continuously to remain deserving of their high regard.
This plays out in the form of constant innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence in all aspects of business. TiAuto Investments aims to enhance the values of the sectors in which we operate while ensuring that the industry as a whole continues to grow and develop further.
TiAuto Investments in Midrand, Johannesburg is searching for a unique individual who has the ability to create innovative digital marketing and media strategies cross-channel based on the organisations objectives and in line with the digital marketing managers overarching strategy.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative, creative, independent thinker who adds value to our rapidly growing team, with a passion for digital channels from web to social within the context of fully integrated strategies. A great advantage would be an individual who is passionate about the automotive industry and has a fond understanding of vehicle related products.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of five years of digital marketing experience in a strategic role is essential.
- Qualification in marketing or business-related subjects.
- Proficient in creating and driving digital marketing strategies cross-channel
- Understands the role of digital in the wider marketing mix, brand and digital strategies and ability to create digital media and marketing strategies based on them.
- Be able to maintain strong working relationships with other relevant departments.
- The ability to analyse current results and channel performance with the scope to adjust and expand in new directions.
- Ability to drive and manage social media campaigns, communities and basic online reputation management.
- Knowledge in DCM, DBM, DS, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Direct Buys, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager is a bonus.
- Support the strategic directions of Search, Display & Social accounts within the agency team and for clients.
- Have the ability or an understanding of how search, display and social campaigns are created - from keyword and ad copy creation to creative formats, budgets and tracking technologies.
- Basic CMS skills would be preferred
- Understanding of bulk email and SMS distribution
- Retail requires a strong personality as there are numerous changes that occur within a given campaign.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Leadership and personality management is essential in this role.
- Confident in ability to present and engage with stakeholders
- Analytical mind-set with numerical aptitude
- Inspired by and interested in technology and tech innovation.
- Ability to inspire and encourage others.
- Internal actualisation; self-driven; positive outlook on life; professional approach.
- Assertive nature; a logical thinker.
- Possess an ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Work independently with a high degree of responsibility.
Please include your salary expectations and notice period. Send to:
Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 07 May 07:44