- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
Two Leasing Officers
|Company:||Dragon City PTY Ltd|
A well-established and leading property management group is looking for a competent and efficient leasing officer to join their team in Johannesburg.
Integration of leasing, marketing and administrative functions in order to ensurethe improvement of the performance of tenants, tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualising target rental income, budget and planned occupancy levels.
- Meet and negotiate with potential retailers or tenants to secure the deals and submit offers
- Acquisition of new tenants Building up and maintaining good relations with current and potential tenants and lease agents
- Arrange for specialty leasing within the centre and/or, temporary lease in the common areas
- Maintain database for prospects and maintain and update the mall potential clients list (Waiting List)
- Preparation and maintaining of all necessary documents for Contracts, Amendments, Lease Summaries, Cover sheets and offers
- To capture leasing operational data, information onto software i.e Nicor Property Management System
- Ensuring lease agreements are updated correctly, accounted for and follow up on all related lease renewals, costs, termination and renewal dates on the property system as well as hard copies
- Liaise with tenants including resolution of tenants and lease queries
- Execute comparative surveys as requested to ensure competitive market pricing
- Assist in preparing and adherence of annual Budget for Leasing
- Conceptualize, develop and create strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of the centre
- Review, analyse, propose and advise management and tenants on product/service mix concepts, construction requirements and compliance to contractual obligations
- Achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions provided by the centre management and other related regulations, company policies and procedures, convention and practices that have been established.
- Ability to work as a team, to relieve reception as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years of experience in property of which three years must be in leasing within commercial, retail, office park and industrial
- Experience in property management leasing and accounting Software i.e Nicor
- Self-driven, multi-tasker, efficient and excellent team player
- Excellent numerate accuracy
- Written and spoken Chinese Language
- This role requires an individual with excellent, problem-solving ability, assertiveness and decisiveness, solution focused, passion, energy, follow through, interpersonal awareness, financial acumen, conflict management, strategic leadership as well as a participative management style
- The incumbent must have the relevant minimum required experience and qualifications
- Due to volumes of applications, unfortunately, it is not possible to respond to every application, if you do not receive a response within two weeks of your application please consider it unsuccessful for this position
Please send CVs with copies of qualifications and recent photograph to
Posted on 02 May 16:22