|Get jobs on your |
Key Accounts Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Linbro Business Park|
Job descriptionOur Client is the official distributor of leading technology brands in Africa. Their philosophy of finding the best suppliers in the world of high-quality, genuine products is our key to success. By following this philosophy, they ensure that their clients are getting the best deal in the world. Quality, value for money and the highest levels of customer service is what they have built their business on.
Our client is looking for someone who is a people’s person, has experience in the retail industry in sales and has strong computer and administration skills.
To apply you must have a valid drivers licence and own vehicle
- Management of clients needs within specific channels.
- Market research on different products to expand existing product range.
- Continuous engagement with sales teams.
- Supplying clients with a stock listing and prices.
- Receiving of orders from clients and ensuring order is processed.
- Following up with warehouse regarding distribution and timelines to provide client with feedback.
- Following up with clients regarding them receiving the stock.
- Minute taking with clients and providing minutes to all stakeholders.
- Ensure all tasks noted in minutes are completed and feedback is given in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensure merchandiser are following their call cycle and feedback is provided.
- Analysis of sales report (per store and per product).
- Reporting of stock forecasting per item.
- Ensuring all administration per channel is up to date.
- Assisting the Director of Sales when needed.
- Grade 12
- 2-5 years sales experience in the Retail Environment
- Strong Administration skills
- Knowledge and understanding of contracts
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite
Attributes and Behaviours
- Attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate and close sales deals
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have strong administration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Strong time management skills
- Must have drivers licence and own vehicle
Posted on 13 Mar 14:49