|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
Job descriptionWe’re looking for…
A proactive, efficient and professional Marketing Manager who can add strategic value to the business while taking responsibility for all things marketing and growing revenue.
Who are you?
You are all about digital marketing. You get a kick out of solving problems, providing solutions and being recognised for excellence. You perform best in a fast-paced and busy environment. You are proactive and work independently.
Your friends describe you as efficient and a great organiser. You will immerse yourself in marketing best practices and become able to identify issues quickly and communicate effectively with internal teams.
You are enthusiastic about marketing and are looking for the right place to grow your marketing career.
What’s the role?
- You will be responsible for managing an awesome team of like minded creative people
- You will be responsible for developing and executing the Marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for creating proposals and recommendations regarding media and advertising.
- You will be answerable to the business for all the quality of work provided by the and will be involved in all deliverables to ensure quality standards are met.
- You will approve all marketing designs and related copies and branding to ensure consistent quality standards are met.
- You will be responsible for managing the Marketing budget, reporting on ROI and performance.
- You will be responsible for expanding all social media exposure on all social media platforms
- You will be responsible for compiling and reports against the brand strategy.
- To achieve all of this, you will become well read and able to speak knowledgeably on our industry and solutions.
RequirementsYou’re someone who…
- Is able to juggle 20 different balls at the same time
- Remains flexible and functional under pressure
- Cares about customer service
- Hold yourself accountable
- Is proactive and able to work independently
- Has solid written and verbal communication skills
- Is a highly organised, logical and structured individual
- Has excellent time management skills
- Is able to differentiate between urgent, priority and critical tasks
Boxes to tick…
- 3 - 4 years’ experience within a similar position
- Have completed a marketing qualification
- Have excellent administrative skills and be able to multi-task
- Have the ability to build healthy relationships (clients and internal)
- Is fully proficient on Ms Office (advanced level)
Posted on 18 Jan 12:34
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
- Social Media Marketing Manager, Tshwane (Pretoria), Ad Talent
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Benoni
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton, MPRTC Recruitment
- Account Manager - Marketing Research, Johannesburg, LayerCake recruitment
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Online/Direct Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, HR Studio
- Portuguese Speaking Marketing Manager, Germiston, Lewyll Communications
- PPC Manager | Marketing Agency, Johannesburg, Amplified Talent
- Mid-Level Marketing Brand Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Group Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Financial Services Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton, Open Door Recruitment
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg