|Get jobs on your |
Microsoft CRM/BI Developer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
An innovative investment firm in Cape Town seeks a driven, highly structured and multi-skilled Microsoft CRM/BI Developer to join its team. You will play a key role in enhancing the CRM platform while developing BI solutions related to the bi-directional transfer of data. The ideal candidate must possess a relevant tertiary qualification, have at least three years’ experience as a CRM Dev with exposure to Application Customisation, Reporting Tools, Data Import/Export Tools and API Integration as well as supporting a BI environment and SQL query writing. Any experience in the following will prove beneficial: Data Analytics, SQL Server, Microsoft Power BI, QlikView and Tableau. Please note this is an Employment Equity position ONLY.
- Administer the CRM platform housing components of the organisation’s master data.
- Provide support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and reporting of CRM data.
- Working within in a team environment, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Microsoft Dynamics CRM and BI solutions.
- Leverage strong planning and technical skills to achieve significant results.
- Liaise with the organisation’s business units and the rest of the IT Division to develop functional and/or technical specifications.
- Development including database design and producing test plans and test packs.
- Configure environments for use in development, testing and production
- Play a hands-on role in customising and enhancing CRM applications, leveraging experience with built-in admin, reporting, and development tools.
- Develop and enhance CRM reports using tools inside & outside CRM.
- Work with other IT development resources to integrate CRM with other applications using available APIs.
- Maintain CRM security models.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Keep users informed of progress through effective communication.
- Provide application support and training to business users.
- Support user requests to import data into CRM from various sources, using established tools.
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding CRM configuration, application workflow, and business rules.
- Continuously improve knowledge through reading and self-study.
- A relevant tertiary degree or equivalent.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience as a CRM developer with exposure to:
- Application Customisation
- Reporting Tools
- Data Import/Export Tools
- API Integration
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the following:
- Developing reports and supporting a reporting/BI environment.
- SQL query writing. Strong relational database understanding.
- Understands and uses programming and documentation best practices.
- Understanding of business and technical process interrelationships is essential.
- Data Analytics tools in a financial services environment, including master data or static data management.
- Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence (Integration, Analysis and Reporting Services).
- Microsoft Power BI.
- QlikView and Tableau.
- Experience with web development technologies (ASP.NET, web services, CRM/SharePoint web-based APIs) a plus.
- Financial markets and asset management industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience.
- Must be organised, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Jan 15:31
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|DevOps Manager||Cape Town||22 Jan 15:52|
|SQL DBA||Cape Town||22 Jan 15:46|
|UI/UX Designer||Cape Town||22 Jan 15:42|
|Technical Writer||Cape Town||22 Jan 15:36|
|Software Integration Specialist||Cape Town||22 Jan 15:13|
|Web Developer - Ruby on Rails||Cape Town||22 Jan 14:53|
|PHP Developer||Cape Town||22 Jan 13:27|
|Associate Software Engineer - Java||Cape Town||22 Jan 13:24|
|Senior Java Developer||Cape Town||22 Jan 13:20|
|PHP Web Developer||Cape Town||22 Jan 13:19|
Get job alerts for Software Developer jobs
- Senior Software Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Software Developer (C#), Cape Town, Datafin
- Software Development Team Lead - PHP/.Net, Cape Town, Datafin
- Software Solutions Architect/Lead Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Mid SQL Software Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Mid Delphi Software Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Scala Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Software C# Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software Developer, Cape Town, Durbanville, Bellville
- Web Developer - Ruby on Rails, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Java Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- PHP Web Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior .Net Developer, Cape Town, Century City, Datafin
- PHP / Wordpress Web Developer, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Junior-Intermediate Java Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior VB.Net Developer, George, Badger Holdings
- Senior Java Developer - EE, Somerset West, Datafin
- Senior Back End .Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Junior Rails Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Software Development Manager, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Web Developer, Cape Town, AKA Recruitment International
- Intermediate Web Developer, Cape Town, AKA Recruitment International
- Java Application Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Java Developers, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Java Developers, Stellenbosch, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java Developers, Stellenbosch, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer, Cape Town, Somerset West, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior C#.Net Developer - EE, Cape Town, Datafin