|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R6000 - R8000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Diep River|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThe assistant office manager is responsible for ensuring the efficient and professional running of the office as well as providing support to office manager and higher management departments.
This individual will be responsible for:
- General admin related duties including managing the filing system.
- Manage the day- to- day administration assignments generated by the office manager/management.
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Liaise directly with the office manager
- Respond to website requests - Quoting clients
- Oversee front of house operations with office manager including assisting with walk- in clients.
- Answering phone calls
Company DescriptionUrbantonic is a dynamic event and logistics company with in-house hiring, staff and bar divisions.
- Minimum requirements – Grade 12
- Some form of post Matric qualification
- Drivers licence and own car
- Computer literate, Proficiency in MS Office – Word & Excel
- Administration and/or relevant qualification
- One to two years' experience in a similar position
- Work well within a team environment
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Show initiative
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and excellent levels of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Work well under pressure and be able to multi-task
Posted on 12 Jan 13:34