|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
A dynamic business solutions company in Joburg seeks a Software Engineer to design and develop using C# Visual Studio and in particular, the low-code platform, OutSystems in order to identify software needs. The ideal candidate must have a Software Engineering Degree/Diploma, at least four years' related work experience and skillset should include: C# Visual Studio, OutSystems, Agile, UML Modelling, MS SQL, some Quality Assurance and Project Management. Please note this is a five to six-month contract in Centurion.
Reporting to Development Manager:
- Software delivery with the Delivery Team.
- Plan development execution within Agile Methodology.
- Define software requirements in UML notations.
- Define use cases, user stories for development.
- Design databases, primarily in MS.SQL
- Design software solutions to meet requirements specifications.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering.
- Four to five Years' Software Design experience.
- C# Visual Studio, Outsystems, MS SQL
- Agile Techniques.
- Understanding of:
- UML Modelling
- Quality Assurance
- Applicable Design Standards and Codes
- Systems Engineering
- Project Management
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Conceptual Thinking.
- Decisive Insight.
- Communication Skills.
- Integrity and Ethical Conduct.
- Accepting Accountability.
- Quality Focus.
- Driving Accountability.
- Drive and Energy.
- Initiating action.
- Cross-cultural Awareness.
- Impact and Influence.
- Facilitate and manage performance.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Jan 12:58
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Senior PHP Developer||Cape Town||24 Jan 12:47|
|Senior Web Developer||Cape Town||24 Jan 12:42|
|Senior DevOps Engineer||Cape Town||24 Jan 12:16|
|Infrastructure Systems Administrator||Cape Town||24 Jan 12:00|
|Software Engineer - Testing/Performance/Automation||Cape Town||24 Jan 11:59|
|Software Engineer - Android||Cape Town||24 Jan 11:54|
|Web Front-End Software Engineer - Angular.JS/ReactJS||Cape Town||24 Jan 11:51|
|Frontend Software Engineer||Cape Town||24 Jan 11:44|
|Engineering Team Lead||Cape Town||24 Jan 11:39|
|Software Engineer - Platform/DevOps||Cape Town||24 Jan 11:37|
- Senior Contract Software Engineer, Johannesburg, West Rand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Software Engineers, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior C# .Net Engineer, Johannesburg, Datafin
- Technical Solutions/Landscape Architect, Johannesburg, Midrand, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Linux Support/Integration Engineer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Head of Architecture, Pretoria, Centurion, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Robotics Engineer, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment