|Get jobs on your |
Senior Business Analyst
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
An innovative Financial Services company in Cape Town invites a Senior Business Analyst to play a key role aiding project management by negotiating with sponsors and liaising with the Development and QA teams. You must have a relevant tertiary qualification and at least five years' work and Software Development Life Cycle experience, which includes testing methodologies. Credit systems experience will prove beneficial.
Analyse and Design New and Enhanced Business Processes:
- Establish and clarify user requirements, and ensure that requirements are accurately specified for projects and change requests.- Prepare requirements documentation (BRS) and ensure that they are signed-off by the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure functional specifications are developed to support the business requirements (either developed by this person, or co-ordinate and signoff of these specifications if developed by a vendor).
- Integration with development teams to ensure effective delivery of user requirements:
- Review and approve system design specifications.
- Ensure that the development team delivers the solutions according to specification.
- Ensure test team understands the full business requirement before handing over to the test team.- Assist the test team when communicating with external partners and vendors.
- Ensure correct resolution for the defects raised (from opening the defect to closing it).
- Ensure that the critical business scenarios are tested to meet the specifications.
- Once the project is completed, ensure that the centralised process flows are kept up-to-date and are continuously improved where necessary.
- Ensure effective facilitation of business meetings, ensuring clear decisions are taken and decisions and actions are clearly.
- Provide end-to-end project co-ordination for mini-projects (effective co-ordination of resources and activities to meet agreed timelines for the project) and accurate minutes are taken.
- Provide effective leadership:
- Build effective and confident relationships with stakeholders (business, ICT and vendors).- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Provide clear and timeous feedback, and effectively manage business expectations.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business Analysis.
- Minimum of five years' Business Analysis and Design experience.
- Software Development Life Cycle experience, including testing methodologies.
- Relevant Business Analysis Certification.
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Product knowledge of retail store cards, credit cards, loans, etc.
- Credit systems (Vision Plus, New business acquisition systems, etc.) experience.
- An understanding of application development, database and system design.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Jan 11:47
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Node.JS/Angular 2 Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:49|
|Senior Software Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:47|
|PHP Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:46|
|Junior-Senior Web Developer||Knysna||23 Jan 07:44|
|PHP/MySQL Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:43|
|Mid-Senior PHP/WordPress Web Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:43|
|Mid-Level Web Application Developer - PHP||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:42|
|Junior-Mid PHP Programmer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:41|
|Mid-Senior PHP Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:40|
|DevOps Manager||Cape Town||22 Jan 15:52|
Get job alerts for Business Analyst jobs
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Home Choice
- Senior Business Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- Agile Business Analyst, Cape Town, Observatory, Datafin
- Business Analyst, Cape town, Milnertin, Century City, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Business Systems Analyst, Cape Town, Ayanda Mbanga Communications
- Business Analyst, Capr Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Intelligence Business Analyst, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Intelligence Analyst | Financial Services, Cape Town, CBD
- Senior Analyst - Collections/Recoveries/Fraud, Cape Town, Goodwood, Datafin
- Investment Analyst, Cape Town
- Analyst Developer - .Net, Cape Town, Datafin
- Data/Web Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- BI/BA, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Home Choice
- SEO Analyst, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Desktop Support Analyst, Cape Town, Rondebosch, Newlands
- Junior Project Analyst - Data, Cape Town, Claremont