|Get jobs on your |
Agile Business Analyst
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
An innovative money transfer company with a large footprint on the African continent seeks a highly talented Agile Business Analyst with a strong interestto in addition fill the role as Product Owner. You will help facilitate diverse and cross-functional teams responsible for building and operating an enterprise level system. You must possess an Undergrad Degree with Information Systems as a major, three years' Business Analysis experience, can translate requirements into user stories, use cases, etc., Project Management and have worked in an Agile (Scrum) environment. While based in Observatory, you will be expected to do some travel locally and abroad.
- Work closely with stakeholders across all levels and business areas to elicit requirements.
- Assist stakeholders and Scrum team in prioritisation of work in order to maximise return on investment (ROI).
- Analyse business needs, document requirements and translate needs into functional and non-functional specifications/user stories.
- Facilitate requirements gathering through interview, requirements workshops, etc.
- Maintain a steady backlog of requirements that are ready to go into sprints for the Scrum team.
- Support the day-to-day needs of Scrum teams in understanding customer and business requirements.
- Liaise with the development team for estimation on work.
- Work with the QA department to ensure functionality matches business requirements.
- Assist in drafting user and training documentation.
- Liaise with various industry partners around service integration and product offerings.
- Undergraduate Degree preferably with an Information Systems focus.
- Minimum three years' solid experience as a Business Analyst.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Able to obtain descriptive and exhaustive requirements from stakeholders.
- Can translate requirements into user stories, activity diagrams and use cases.
- A good understanding of project scoping, project management, prioritisation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum).
- Recognised Business Analysis qualification.
- Business analysis experience in the financial or retail industry.
- Payments and Compliance Regulations experience.
- A self-organising attitude and a strong will to get the job done.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and written, verbal & communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter, quick learner, capable of setting priorities and remain efficient while multi-tasking.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Jan 10:43
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Software Engineer - Java||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:55|
|C# Senior Developer||Johannesburg||23 Jan 07:54|
|C# Web Developer - Front-End||Johannesburg||23 Jan 07:53|
|C# Developer||Johannesburg||23 Jan 07:51|
|Senior C# Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:50|
|Node.JS/Angular 2 Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:49|
|Senior Software Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:47|
|PHP Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:46|
|Junior-Senior Web Developer||Knysna||23 Jan 07:44|
|PHP/MySQL Developer||Cape Town||23 Jan 07:43|
Get job alerts for Business Analyst jobs
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Home Choice
- Senior Business Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Business Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- Business Analyst, Cape town, Milnertin, Century City, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- Business Analyst, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Business Systems Analyst, Cape Town, Ayanda Mbanga Communications
- Business Analyst, Capr Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Intelligence Business Analyst, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Intelligence Analyst | Financial Services, Cape Town, CBD
- Senior Analyst - Collections/Recoveries/Fraud, Cape Town, Goodwood, Datafin
- Investment Analyst, Cape Town
- Analyst Developer - .Net, Cape Town, Datafin
- Data/Web Analyst, Cape Town, Datafin
- BI/BA, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Home Choice
- SEO Analyst, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Desktop Support Analyst, Cape Town, Rondebosch, Newlands
- Junior Project Analyst - Data, Cape Town, Claremont