|Get jobs on your |
Online Content Producer
|Company:||Condé Nast Independent Magazines|
Condé Nast Independent Magazines has an exciting opportunity for an Online Content Producer. The successful incumbent will be responsible for posting online content using a variety of electronic devices and tools (smart phones, videos and cameras) which will be used for use across multi-media platforms.
The successful incumbent will be trained in the following areas:
- Conceptualising of current, newsworthy and trending content ideas for a variety of platforms
- Repurposing content for audiences in various digital platforms
- Producing quality content for all platforms
- Tweeting and blogging unique content for the Condé Nast brands
- Using social media to break stories and engage with online audience
- Producing content that is well researched, accurate, balanced and well written
- Follow up on online stories / content
- Initiate stories / content
- Manage a short / long term dairy
- Meet deadline demands of the title whilst projecting a positive image
- Establish a superior network of contacts
- Must have tertiary qualification in journalism or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate in MS office, WordPress and Social Media platforms
- An in-depth understanding of what comprises good content aligned with the designated brand.
- Have a flair for creating content for Digital Platforms
- A good understanding of the legalities affecting journalism.
- A wide general knowledge, with special interest in lifestyle related affairs.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- A flair for writing and rewriting copy to the highest standard.
- The ability to cope with the constant pressure of strict deadlines.
- Be tech savvy.
- Have the technical ability to report on multiple media platforms.
- The ability to generate ideas and to be innovative.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- An excellent command of English.
- Strong interpersonal and team-work skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be willing and flexible to work irregular hours, including weekends and public holidays
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV by no later than 4.30pm on Friday, 15 December 2017 to:
Human Resource Officer
PO Box 16414
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application please regard your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 07 Dec 15:19