|Get jobs on your |
Brand Development Campaign Manager
|Company:||Condé Nast Independent Magazines|
Condé Nast Independent Magazines has an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager, who will be responsible for the successful implementation, optimization and delivery of multiple Omni-channel campaigns across several brands inclusive but not limited to GQ, Glamour and House & Garden.
The successful incumbent will work closely with other departments to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. The campaign manager will play an integral part of the brand development department’s PDCA (plan, do, check, and act) cycle with a core focus on balancing time, cost and scope, while ensuring quality.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the project includes all the milestones required to reach successful completion via management of resource availability and allocation. Measurement of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure that the project is meeting the requirements of clients and that the project team is as effective and efficient as possible.
- Manage processes and procedures needed to ensure that all aspects of the project status are communicated clearly to those involved. This includes creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Management of stakeholders who have an interest in the project.
- Create comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Provide project status updates at status meetings
- Produce weekly / monthly status reports
- Project management qualification advantageous
- Matric and marketing tertiary qualification essential
- Two years' campaign or project management experience within the media and/or publisher industry advantageous
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Digital Advertising Knowledge
- Familiarity with web analytics and ability to translate quantitative numbers.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, creative environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Good judgment, decision-making aptitude.
- Strong team player
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV by no later than 4.30pm on Friday, 15 December 2017 to:
Human Resource Officer
PO Box 16414
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application please regard your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 07 Dec 15:18