- Auditor-general finds Sars bonuses illegal
- Eskom appointed Koko even though it knew his character defects
- Flagship training programme to provide women in logistics and transport with internationally recognised qualification
|Get jobs on your |
Junior/Graduate Business Development Consultant
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R15000 per month Basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||Subsidised Medical Aid and Provident Fund, 13th cheque|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Ince (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionA challenging position for a dynamic junior sales consultant who wants to make their mark in the South African digital landscape.
iBoard Papers delivers board packs and documents to mobile devices, providing a uniquely simple app for reading and annotating documents, approving board resolutions using secure electronic signatures and allows users to vote on items in real time.
Take this dynamic product to market.Selling to anything from small sized companies to large corporates, as well as governmental agencies and municipalities, this product provides a solution that offers the following capabilities:
About the product:
- Set up meetings, store documents and controls document access. Prepares agendas and meeting collateral ready for upload into the meeting centre.
- Once uploaded, documents are immediately available for review, comment and secure electronic signature.
- Resolutions and documents can be set up for approval at any time.
- Documents are automatically and securely downloaded to the mobile device. Any updates made are instantly available.
- Downloaded documents are encrypted and cannot be accessed from other apps and can be remotely deleted if required.
- A book-like interface makes it easy to navigate to all meeting materials.
- Thumbnails and bookmarks provide fast access to specific pages.
- An annotation navigator allows users to find any annotation at the tap of a finger
- An enhanced viewer lets users instantaneously 'swipe' through large documents. Thumbnails and bookmarks provide fast access to specific pages.
- Pen, highlighter and text tools allow users to annotate documents.
- Annotations are saved and can be shared if permissions are granted.
- Allows members to vote on agenda items in a secure manner and results are available immediately across all participants devices.
- Resolutions can be circulated for approval and signed off electronically.
- Questions with multiple-choice answer alternatives can be set up for any agenda items. In the app, the users will see the question and can select their answers. All votes are recorded.
- Users can sign a document securely on their devices and then email signed pages to administrative personnel for record-keeping.
- To execute and manage the sales for the iBoard Papers solution.
- To present the product to clients in a compelling fashion.
- To generate a high number of new and repeat sales, executing and documenting weekly volume calls, in-person meetings, and industry networking events.
- To build a client base of key decision-makers and market actively to them.
- To assume accountability for all sales revenue ensuring that set targets are met.
- Report sales results and stats on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and give relevant feedback to management team.
- Keep up-to-date on industry sales trends and competitor activity.
Company DescriptionInce is an integrated communications agency providing clients with a full service offering for all their marketing and communication needs. We deliver value innovation and quality across various communication platforms. Being a one stop solution means sheer ease of doing business.
Our teams have proven experience in various disciplines and in managing large and complex communication projects, both within and outside South Africa. We operate 24/7 with a national presence enabling us to provide seamless and consistent service across various media platforms. We partner with our clients around their communication and marketing needs to provide the most appropriate solution - delivering the right message, through the right medium, with the right results!
Due to large response volumes, we regret to advise that we will only correspond with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
RequirementsA love for selling and ambition to achieve sales targets is essential to success in the role and is a prerequisite for consideration.
- A formal qualification in one of the following: areas: marketing, advertising, commerce, communication, media studies.
- A good business orientation and a keen interest in what is happening in the broad business world and financial markets.
- Organised and target driven
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Business minded
- Outgoing and comfortable dealing with senior people
- A valid driving licence and your own reliable vehicle are essential.
Posted on 18 Oct 13:53