- Flagship training programme to provide women in logistics and transport with internationally recognised qualification
- Are we ready to coach the millennials?
- 2017 Tiso Blackstar AMARA Recruitment Award winners
|Get jobs on your |
Senior Officer - Global Markets
|Remuneration:||R544425 - R750538 per month TCTC|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Houghton Estate|
|Company:||Brand South Africa|
Senior Officer: Global Markets works and reports directly with the General Manager: Global Markets to assist in managing South Africa’s reputation through proactive and coordinated marketing and communication in key global markets.
Key Responsibility areas
The role will essentially have three functions: administering, reporting, and representing.
Specifically, Senior Officer: Global Markets will, with minimal supervision, support the programme in the following ways:
- Supporting the development of programme plans
- Assisting with programme activations/events
- Support the building, maintenance and enhancement of relationships with key stakeholders
- Assisting General Manager: Global Markets with relevant internal organisational reporting
- Working with and through Brand SA’s Research department to use research insights and analysis to inform programme design
- Working with and through Brand SA’s Communications department to support Global Markets’ communications plans and engage with media on related work
- Working with and through Brand SA’s Marketing department to position the nation brand positively in global markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science / Economics / Sales and Marketing / Business Management or equivalent
- Postgraduate degree in Political Science / Economics / Sales and Marketing / Business Management (e.g. MBA) will be an advantage
- Five+ years' combined experience in marketing, research, communications, public relations, stakeholder relations
- Proven working knowledge of a foreign language will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including good public presentation skills
- Proven capacity for effective teamwork and experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in overseeing budgetary and administrative matters
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often demanding environment and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and analyse HR data
- Big picture thinking
- Report writing skills for presentations, reports and stakeholder relationships
- Service Oriented
- Diversity awareness
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent change management ability
- Corporate Governance
- Excellent line management skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of the domestic and international political, economic, socio-cultural and technical environment in which the organization operates
The closing date for applications is 27 October 2017.
This position is subject to competency assessments. Brand South Africa retains the right not to employ.
To view full job profile please go to: www.brandsouthafrica.com
If you have not heard from us in three months, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Email CV to:
Posted on 16 Oct 07:44