- Dealing with death: How companies can handle the aftermath of a crime
- The benefits of a strong workplace culture
- Confusion regarding UIF contributions continues
|Get jobs on your |
Product Manager - Financial Services
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||Capital Edge Recruitment|
Job descriptionAn opportunity to be part of the entire journey from the beginning, further your banking product marketing experience in an increasingly, competitive industry - retail financial services.
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join their team. As part of your role, you will define the transactional and savings product roadmap. Managing and executing the strategy and ensuring the end-to-end value chain is functioning optimally by designing, (including new products), developing managing and monitoring the performance of transactional and savings products in support of the financial services strategy.
Experience and skills:
- Business knowledge and contribution of transactional and savings products.
- Solid insight into local and global industry dynamics. Utilises sophisticated business savvy and strategic thinking to position and reposition the business unit.
- Recognised as a risk management expert. Skills can include extensive best practice knowledge, significantly advanced data analysis skill and/or the implementation of leading edge risk processes.
- Has significant experience in and demonstrates advanced project management skills used in facilitating organisation wide integration, determining nature of tasks to be completed as well as priorities to be pursued.
- Holds strong accountability for successful implementation of business related initiatives.
- Creates and manages budgets and the financial processes across the product portfolio.
- Generally recognised as a knowledge management expert.
- Skills can include extensive best practice knowledge and understanding, the exercise of significantly advanced data analysis skill and/or the implementation of leading edge measurement/knowledge management processes.
- BCom marketing degree/honours would be an advantage
- Four to five years' in the financial services industry product manager/marketing
- Good communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Be willing to travel when required
- Ability to be flexible when support demands are high
- Work outside standard work hours when the need arises
Posted on 31 Aug 08:31