The two-day IT Service Continuity® Programme is aimed IT and BCM professionals who are responsible for the IT Service Continuity function within their organisations.
6 - 7 August 2012 08:00 to 17:00
Where: Complete Continuity Training Academy
Kent Avenue, Randburg, South Africa
The Two-Day IT Service Continuity® Programme
· The link between BCM and IT Service Continuity Management
· Evolution of IT Service Continuity
· Latest concepts and trends in IT Service Continuity - high speed data replication, mirroring, high availability clustering, cloud computing, virtualisation, IaaS, PaaS, RaaS, disk to disk storage replication, etc.
· Conducting an Infrastructure Impact Analysis
· Formulating and implementing cost effective IT SC Strategies to meet business RTOs and RPOs
· Security management in IT Service Continuity
· Testing the IT SC Framework
· Continuity As A Service Case Study
Contact: Cindy Bodenstein -
Tel: 011 554 8000
Date: 06 August 2012 to 07 August 2012 Location: Complete Continuity Training Academy, ContinutiySA Randburg offices, Kent Avenue, Johannesburg Cost: 5830.00 More info: Complete Continuity Training Academy
Promote an event and your brand on Bizcommunity by submitting a workshop, seminar or any other corporate gathering! Posted event listings display in the [[www.bizcommunity.com/Events.aspx Biz Event Calendar]], where they are visible to all users on Bizcommunity, and they may even be included in the relevant daily/weekly industry newsletters.
For branded featured events, see our [[www.bizcommunity.com/AdvertisingSpecialProducts.html 2013 Rate Card]].