Public Speaking, Dealing with Stress and Worry, People Skills, Confidence, Building Relationships, Making Friends, Gaining Cooperation, Positive Thinking
Unlock the Potential-Outpace the Competition-Strengthen the Bottom
Line Companies know that ever stronger business results are tied to the quality of "the human asset." After all, it's people who increase customer satisfaction, expand market share, and build corporate value. Yet how can organisations prepare employees to deliver peak performance? The newly transformed Dale Carnegie Course® teaches participants how to strengthen interpersonal relations, manage stress, and handle fast-changing workplace conditions.
What's more, people develop a take-charge attitude that allows them to initiate with confidence and enthusiasm. The training powers people to move beyond their comfort zone as they reach for-and attain- breakthrough goals. This provides a foundation for life-long performance improvement. Does the training make a difference? You'll see it in business results as employees stretch their abilities, tackle complex challenges, and excel as consensus builders.
Even better, you'll see it on the bottom line.
The Dale Carnegie Course 12 Module Course Overview
1. Laying the Foundation for Success Recognise the potential to achieve breakthrough goals Use the five drivers of success
2. Remembering Names Apply a proven memorisation process
3. Building Self-Confidence Identify personal "defining moments" and move beyond the comfort zone
4. Setting Breakthrough Goals Identify patterns of success
5. Using the Power of Enthusiasm Use a pep talk to spark interest and surmount challenges
6. Crashing Through Barriers Express beliefs with conviction
7. Strengthening Relationships Apply the nine human relations principles
8. Using the Power of Recognition Give positive feedback
9. Becoming Flexible Open up to risk, change, opportunity
10.Stating Opinions Organise thoughts with a sure process Use evidence to support ideas
11.Inspiring Others Inspire others to take action by finding common ground
12.Identifying Breakthrough Results Set goals and track achievements
This is an 8 week program (3.5 hour commitment once a week for 8 weeks) or 3 full days
Date: 24 November 2012 to 13 February 2013 Time: 08:30 AM Location: Guest House 22, Johannesburg Cost: R 5 900.00 More info: Cnr 7th Street and 7th Avenue
Promote an event by submitting a workshop, seminar or any other corporate gathering to promote your brand on Bizcommunity. Posted events display in the Bizcommunity calendar where they will be visible to all users on Bizcommunity.