Promote an event and your brand on Bizcommunity by submitting a workshop, seminar or any other corporate gathering! Posted event listings display in the Biz Event Calendar, where they are visible to all users on Bizcommunity, and they may even be included in the relevant daily/weekly industry newsletters.
For branded featured events, see our Rate Card.
Following the success of our Social Media for Government Communications Conference in December 2012, we have received an overwhelmingly positive response from all spheres of Government, requesting a even more practical Social media training, we bring this programme back "by popular demand".
This workshop has been specifically designed for public sector communicators and will address the issues of Government departments, Municipalities and SOEs moving forward effectively in the digital social revolution.
By attending this practical session, you will learn about:
"USING SOCIAL MEDIA AS AN EFFECTIVE GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATION TOOL"
- Integrating Social Media in to your existing strategy - Identifying the correct social media platform for your department - How to identify your audience and knowing what they want - Building an effective infrastructure on social media - How to create effective communication strategies - What to say to make your audience find value in your department - How to measure your response - Getting buy-In from the top - Putting together the right social media team for your department - How to get consumer/citizen insights using social media
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The workshop will be of great benefit to people working in the following areas:
- Communications - Marketing - PR and Advertising - Branding - Stakeholder Relations - Web Development - IT - Media Convergence - Digital Communications - Operations - Senior Executive Level
WHAT DELEGATES HAD TO SAY ABOUT OUR 2012 EVENT
- Very good course, good selection of topics and well presented.....Sanita Groenewald, GCIS
- Well organised event, it encouraged me more to be interested in Social Media and answered my ultimate question on how Social Media can also be used as an internal communications tool in government.......Julia Tloubatla, FIC
- Your Social Media course has made a difference, a CEO of one of our sister companies commended our progress.......Refilwe Mongale, RTMC
- Excellent programme, would recommend that other government communicators attend it..........Bheki Mkhize, GAUTENG LEGISLATURE
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS
- 20% DISCOUNT TO ALL DMMA MEMBERS - BOOK AND PAY BEFORE 31 JANUARY 2013 AND GET 10% OFF - REGISTER 3 DELEGATES AND GET THE 4TH SEAT FOR FREE!!!!!
Date: 21 February 2013 to 22 February 2013 Time: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM Location: Apartheid Museum, Ormonde, Johannesburg Cost: R5 599 + 14% VAT More info:www.apartheidmuseum.org
Contact: Donald Phejane Company name:CORPTRAIN (PTY) LTD Telephone number: +27 11 888 9810 / 078 740 0391 Email address