Promote an event and your brand on Bizcommunity by submitting a workshop, seminar or any other corporate gathering! Posted event listings display in the Biz Event Calendar, where they are visible to all users on Bizcommunity, and they may even be included in the relevant daily/weekly industry newsletters.
For branded featured events, see our Rate Card.
Knowledge Resources is proud to present this one-day conference that will give delegates insight into cutting-edge and global thinking about brands in the digital arena and show how you can adapt this thinking for your brand.
Your brand is already there...are you?
Increasingly, brands are following or being pulled by their consumers into the digital arena of social networking and user-created content, where the traditional rule of brand marketing is falling by the wayside. Traditional media like print, television and radio have to compete for space with new media such as blogs, Facebook and Second Life. However, the most effective marketing campaigns are clearly those that merge the physical and digital worlds.
Come and listen to international and local experts sharing their knowledge, experiences and advice on the latest digital trends and concepts.
Hot topics to be discussed, include:
- Marketing in the Web 2.0 era - Warren Griffiths, Managing Director of Gloo Digital Design; Chairman of the Digital Forum
- The growth of the internet vs. growth in experience: The numbers that matter – Arthur Goldstuck, MD of World Wide Worx
- Brands and blogs: Guidelines for joining the conversation – Mike Stopforth, Cerebra
- How to get visitors to your website from the search engines - Eric Edelstein, Internet Marketer and Strategist, EricEdelstein.com
- Thinking viral - Allan Kent, Head of Technology: Saatchi & Saatchi AtPlay
- Brands and the worlds of co-creation and social networking - Patrick Collings, Partner, Sagacite Brand Agency
- The future of ideas: Why a new consumer needs a new kind of communication – Faris Yakob, Senior Strategist and Digital Ninja, Naked Communications, UK
For more information contact: Maureen Joubert /+27 83 226 6657 www.kr.co.za