Promote an event and your brand on Bizcommunity by submitting a workshop, seminar or any other corporate gathering! Posted event listings display in the Biz Event Calendar, where they are visible to all users on Bizcommunity, and they may even be included in the relevant daily/weekly industry newsletters.
For branded featured events, see our Rate Card.
This one-day masterclass, presented by international brand leadership experts, Dr Nikolaus Eberl and Herman Schoonbee (co-authors of the World Cup Brand Ambassador Program) will teach you how to leverage LinkedIn to grow your Network online.
Discover how to harness the hidden Power of LinkedIn to Attract High Quality Clients, Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Site or Land the Career Opportunity of Your Dreams.
Are you looking for a measurable ROI for your Social Media efforts? LinkedIn is the largest Social Networking site for Business Professionals looking to do more business. With over 160 million members strong, LinkedIn is the answer to your online marketing and social media needs.
Why you can no longer afford to ignore LinkedIn:
- LinkedIn has more than doubled in size (over 160 million Members) in the past year with one user added every single second!
- Executives from all Fortune 500 Companies are registered on LinkedIn
- 45% of LinkedIn's members are considered the major decision makers for their companies. (Twitter and Facebook account for only 24-29%!)
- LinkedIn holds the record for the Highest Average Household Income over all other Social Networking sites at over $109,000 per member!
- There are no distractions! On LinkedIn, you'll only find high-calibre individuals with a business mindset, focused on networking for results!
- With the IPO of LinkedIn, it is now valued at over 10 Billion Dollars and interest and awareness are at an all time high.
Module 1: Develop your LinkedIn marketing plan:
Set Your Primary LinkedIn Marketing Goals Keep an Eye on Your LinkedIn Competition Map Your Marketing Progress to Stay On Track
Module 2: Profile optimisation
Fill out and optimise your LinkedIn profile Add LinkedIn Applications
Module 3: Grow your LinkedIn network quickly:
Add Connections Get Recommendations Find and Follow Companies Add Your Own Company to LinkedIn List Your Company's Products and Services
Module 4: Join LinkedIn groups:
Consider the Groups You Plan To Join Follow Steps for Better Group Success Create Your Own Group
Module 5: LinkedIn answers:
Create a LinkedIn Answers Schedule Focus On Unanswered Questions in Your Niche
Module 6: Position yourself as a LinkedIn leader:
Develop Your Primary Goal Climb to Pre-eminence with Better Lead Generation Force Industry Competitors To Take Notice
Module 7: Search for JV partners:
Getting JV Partners to Notice You Search for Industry Leaders Pitch Your JV Partners
Module 8: Conduct market research:
Choosing Your Subject Collect the Data
Module 9: Interviewing LinkedIn experts:
Finding and Interviewing Experts Compile Interviews into Promotional Products
Module 10: Developing your first LinkedIn ad campaign:
Make Sure Ad Is Acceptable How to Create Killer LinkedIn Ads Define Your Advertising Audience
Date: 08 December 2012 Location: LinkedIncome Campus, Johannesburg Cost: R2,750
Contact: Dr Nikolaus Eberl Company name:LinkedIncome Telephone number: +27 83 270 6011 / 6010 Email address