This course is for business leaders who need a high-level perspective of how Social Media is impacting on business, so that they can be strategic drivers of Social Media efforts. Content is high level/ strategic. Provides intelligence on digital engagement for leaders.
The course will help outline the huge potential social networking offers for companies looking to improve knowledge sharing, improve customer service, gain market intelliengec and collaboration among their employees.
The workshop outlines the features of a 'social business' and help's executives identify the opportunities to utilise social media across their various business functions.
The workshop will help you understand:
1) Why Social Media matters at executive level
2) What the Role of the Executive is in the Social Media Space
3) Risks and Opportunities: How Social Media interfaces with your business functions: Executive/C-Suite Marketing /Customer services HR /Finance /Operations IT
4) Online Reputation Management: Do's/don'ts and highlight best practices for online engagement.
5) Communications Crisis Management
Date: 07 February 2013 Time: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Location: Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg
Date: 14 March 2013 Location: Sunninghill, Sandton
Date: 14 March 2013 Time: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Location: Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg
Date: 11 April 2013 Time: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Location: Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg
Date: 06 June 2013 Time: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Location: Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg
Promote an event by submitting a workshop, seminar or any other corporate gathering to promote your brand on Bizcommunity. Posted event listings display in the Biz Event Calendar, where they will be visible to all users on Bizcommunity, and they may even be included in the relevant daily/weekly industry newsletters.