Media comments

Crock
All the 2014 Clio Awards South African winners
I question the caliber of the judges when the Hardy Boys "Vote NSPCA" campaign bears an uncanny, if not exact resemblance to a 2011 campaign for ALIS, a skate company, campaigning for more skate parks in Copenhagen. Do a Google search for "Guerrilla Campaign Turns Election Posters Into Appeal for More Skateparks". What a crock.
Posted on 1 Oct 2014 14:30
Focus on what is actually killing this society!
Booze ad ban will have dire outcomes
Banning Alcohol Advertising on the basis that this will decrease alcohol consumption, is like banning women to wear dresses to reduce the risk of being raped! Ridiculous thinking!
Posted on 1 Oct 2014 13:51
denver daylan
Nando's ad: Banned from TV... Goes to print
I see no problem with the ads, in fact this express the real life within, maybe those contrary to this, perhaps been affected with the issue or maybe the root of the issue. But good, they still have this viable resort for media advertising.

Regards.
Denver
See our product list and quotes at http://www.digiteksf.com/pricing/.
Posted on 1 Oct 2014 11:07
denver daylan
[2013 trends] The year ahead for experiential marketing
Just did uses various marketing options instead, my priority is the direct mail service where I can reach my target market without boundary, I am only inspired from this site http://www.digiteksf.com/corporate-solutions/.
Posted on 1 Oct 2014 10:57
denver daylan
Print media far from dead
Just thinking how today's businesses uses several marketing campaign strategy like print media despite evolution of digital ones uprising. Imagine this site http://www.digiteksf.com/digital-printing/
Posted on 1 Oct 2014 10:53
Brenda Solomon
Brenda Solomon
Gospel music marketing companies
Devine Jamz Gospel Network (http://devinejamz.net) is the hub for Christian Music Marketing And Advertising with four sister websites and affiliate partners working together to promote Independent Gospel Artists and Labels. We also assist gospel radio stations and related organizations with sales and exposure.
Posted on 1 Oct 2014 04:05
Leon Schnell
Leon Schnell
When brands troll brands
It's a security feature of the iPhone 6, not a flaw Louise. Before your iPhone can get hacked, it will get broken.
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 20:36
S Lucas Misapitso
Youth unemployment in SA
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 14:18
House of Resume
House of Resume
Job cuts set to resume at Telkom
Are you guys launching some sort of resume writing programs?
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:46
House of Resume
House of Resume
Camargue's new e-learning platform an industry first
Convincing employer is the most difficult thing
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:42
oogies
Presidency asks everyone to assist Seriti Commission
The bought and paid for by Zuma commission.
They just going to smother all the evidence that they get.
The whole of the ANC is corrupt! Starting at the top with Dom Zuma!
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:17
curtis anne
Don't forget about SMS
For top quality mobile marketing services in New Delhi and NCR connect with mocolive. We offer bulk sms, short codes, long codes, virtual number, ads sms, voice record services at genuine rate.
For more info about the service activation and charges sign up our form.
www.mocolive.com
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:14
Suzette Bouwer
Suzette Bouwer
Entrepreneurs in tourism to play role in developing communities
Well done Adri and Tzaneen Country Lodge. Awards like Sanlam/Business Partners Entrepreneur of the Year really do make a difference to helping the 'little' guys.

As big brands make a bigger imprint in our region, its the little guys that deliver "African Hospitality" and that is what visitors come here for. Or not?

Our pledge is to help SMME's stand up to be counted!
Suzette Bouwer - www.redmatchstick.com
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:06
Lwazi Radebe
Trends from CPA complaints to consumer ombudsman
I bought my car from a dealer in Pretoria, on the 3rd of March, a second hand. I had test driven the car found that it had gearbox issues, tyres were almost finished, we agreed that all that will be fixed. In May the car had some issues and because I had taken a warranty I took it to a workshop, I was told that it needed suspension, timing chain, and gearbox to be fixed. I made a claim and was given the max R20 000 and asked that they do the suspension and timing chain.
On the 30th July, the cambelt snapped and that is when I decided to send an email to the dealership where I bought the car, I was then told to tow the car to their workshop, and I did.
After a month of me checking every now and then if the car is fixed with no luck, and then one day when I called the manager mentioned that it's now R27000 and I was like mmmmh (in my mind I'm thinking why is he telling me). After almost 2 months they told me it's fixed and I went to fetch it and only to be given an invoice of R31000+ and that is when I said I've had this car for less than 6 months and 12000+ kilometres, I will not take responsibility of that bill and the manager did not ask for my approval. The car is with these guys and they do not want to take responsibility.
What must I do? I'm desperate for assistance.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 21:19
Presidency asks everyone to assist Seriti Commission
Come on President Jacob Zuma, tell the voters how much you pocketed from the 'arms deal.'
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 19:19
Jack Cutts
Leptin also influences brain cells that control appetite, Yale researchers find
Hope this new discovery can stir more researches into ways to counter obesity.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:46
Jack Cutts
MPs blame Parliament's food for their obesity
HaHa, OMG, look who's talking now - politicians! You put on weight because you want to eat those foods, nobody forces you to do so.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:43
J. C
Tackling childhood obesity, Kauai launches schools' franchise
Good initiative, really hope that Kauai@School can help to bring down the childhood obesity rate.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:39