Exhibitions comments

virat tripati
virat tripati
Context is king in the next wave of digital marketing
It sounds exciting and a challenging task for the search engine. But I believe this would cause some privacy issue as this gives Google a lot more information about the user. Also there is the possibility of getting irrelevant information at times when you need something specific.But great direction, & analysis. This is the next development step of Google Now so it seems, and not actually very far out.

Virattripati,
Posted on 24 Jan 2015 11:54
Allessandro Bell
Allessandro Bell
Visit London, and reach your Milestone
wow i used to work for the milestone hotel great hotel and the Tollman family is great
Posted on 24 Jan 2015 02:05
Laura Knight
What the consumer credit stats really say about consumer spending
People borrow excessive amounts of money, spend it on second homes, new vehicles and what not and then complain when the bills come due, believing they're entitled to bailouts. No more bailouts for companies or individuals. I am tired of paying my bills, living frugally and then having to pay bailouts for those who decide to live high. I refuse to apply for payday online loans with no paperwork and pay for the overspenders and self-indulgent spongers.
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 23:22
Andre01
NutriTech accused of false advertising
Interesting to see that they have published independant laboratory test results and their ISO certification on their website, showing that these allegations are false http://www.nutritech.co.za/lab-tests/
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 17:31
Yoyolandie
Ad Talent Salary Survey 2015
I am also wondering where they got these. I have 15 years experience and still get paid peanuts. I would not recommend graphic designing for anyone. Only 1% of companies give bonuses, increases and other benefits. Everytime I have applied to new companies they insist on knowing what you earned previously and then offer you R500 more. There are thousands of new young designers willing to work for less so my experience counts for nothing. I am very disillusioned about the industry. After 15 years I am earning less than what they are suggesting here for 2 years experience. I am a good designer and have won a couple of design awards in the past, but it seems to count for nothing.
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 15:12
Johnson wify
Johnson wify
This is site so many profile creative information so most using this site. Many someone to write my paper essay writing and content services providing your blog all the information very well. Thanks a lot this opportunity.
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 11:49
Jeremy Olm
Jeremy Olm
Sandton residential property market remains robust
Popular locations are always high in demand regardless of the country and city. This is because the area would have plenty of amenities right at your doorstep and convenience usually involves a big price tag. If you are willing to fork out the hefty sum of money, then simply inform your estate agent of your pre-requisites and there should not be much of a problem to clinch a deal at one of the prevalent districts.
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 08:37
Jeremy Olm
Jeremy Olm
Investment in property yields satisfactory return - Rawson Properties
Just recently I have received some info from my estate agent regarding property investment. I have always known the fact that this type of investment could have some quite positive returns but it requires a lot of effort and time. You would also need to know a lot about the property market and do some research to safeguard yourself from committing mistakes, and in this industry mistakes could cost you thousands of dollars. With guidance from the experts, you could actually succeed in this investment line.
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 08:32
Non believer
Sketches outpace stitches
One can have the best infrastructure, the best fabrics and accessories but without a stable workforce and with a very very militant unions one will not invest in SA clothing sector that easy again. Instead of running a business, one end up in the one after the other meeting with "we demand this and we demand that", and before you know it, your books are in the red with lost (strike) days, that's why we pulled out!
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 08:23
bongimpilo zungu
bongimpilo zungu
[Trends 2015] This is the content era
True I agree with you 100% we in the new age of consciousness,meaningless advertising time has run out. I couldn't believe ads on TV now days they just for sake of showing the brand can't even relate to the story which makes it hard to associate your self with the brand & today's advertising is killing TV programing also a lot of youth no more watches TV, also the social networks are loosing their edge,now its a matter of trust and brand loyalty and with out good advertising with an attached emotional feeling of association attached with the truth you won't reach any one. Also its time these advertisers look for alternative to get in contact with young coming local brands cause that's what's in now days international brands time is running out this also calls for new ways of doing business to even profit, the future of advertising is very tricky to those with traditional Values,they will loose. Brave up coming advertisers like my selfs time is now cause we really know the definition of different & what is it people really want,when u live in the township you learn all sorts of ways to reach and talk to your consumers today its a totally different game time for old is gone its generations Y's turn now its not only about Working experience any more but a skill & a skill its something you develop with in minutes,young adapt easily to this hash environment,we all born with experience, it is made up of years you in existence cause every encounter in life is experience which your mind records & projects into creative idea so we all experienced. Hope didn't step out of topic but I agree with the statement
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 06:38
Jeremy Olm
Jeremy Olm
Private Property presents new site to international acclaim
This is a wonderful example of how a big conlomerate can do something right for its followers and clientele. Estate agents as well as house-hunters all over the world are really going to be greatful for this new platform!
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 05:25
Jeremy Olm
Jeremy Olm
Private Property partners with Top Billing to offer largest prize ever in Africa
This is an excellent advertising and marketing strategy that hopefully gives back to the people! I don't see estate agencies hooking up in the UK to do it, but it's still going to be quite interesting to see how the competition impacts the 2 companies launching the event.
Posted on 23 Jan 2015 04:43
Ann Smith
Three ways innovation could be killing your business
There are not so many successful companies who earn really good money. Many of them can kill their business. Unfortunately some companies sometimes are in need. That is why they have to take financial help. As for me and my company I often take personal loans in online money company. If it is interesting for you just click this url . It is very good money service which gives financial help to everyone who need it. With the help of the loans of this service you can be sure in future of your company and your finances.
Posted on 22 Jan 2015 21:49
Christopher Sherlock
Christopher Sherlock
Drop first-year fee demands, SRC tells Wits
Is tertiary education a right? Is it a good idea? I studied philosophy at Wits and I seem to remember that the Nats didn't like Wits and didn't give it much money. I had only been in SA for a year before I went to Wits and think I would have been better off going to Aston University, which also accepted me at the same time. Everyone in my family has been to university but then we could all afford to. I would classify Wits as superior institution and perhaps not the first choice for someone without financial means - it now costs R10 000 month to send your child to a private school, so what chance have you got when you can't afford R5000 for a year at Wits. The cost of the text books alone must be more than that. And like it or not, if you go to Wits, you're buying into capitalism - being founded as the South African School of Mines in Kimberley in 1896.
Posted on 22 Jan 2015 18:51
Kejoy Roberts
Kejoy Roberts
Muthambi vs Davis... Shock, horror, race
May I comment that the address 'Honourable S&so' is an illiteracy, as is 'Reverend Jones' or 'Sir Smith'. The correct form is 'The Honourable Mr So&so' or 'The Reverend Mr (or John) Jones'. If South Africa is going to try to copy English practice it must get it right. Although they will probably say 'The honourable member from Boksburg.' We cannot do that because our MPs represent no-one, except the political party.
Posted on 22 Jan 2015 16:59
Kejoy Roberts
Kejoy Roberts
Have we left the media freedom debate too late?
I don't think that the anc regime will be the last government to curb press freedom, judging by their responses to criticism of the anc.
Posted on 22 Jan 2015 16:49
anonymous 1
Ad Talent Salary Survey 2015
these figures are wrong and insulting.....the designers are way under paid...shocking
Posted on 22 Jan 2015 16:37
glen Bosman
glen Bosman
Africa wants its own air transport market by 2017
Does she not realise that by SAA getting bailed to the tune of 6billion again that in fact it is job subsidisation and not creation..can somebody explain how this model could possibly work if SAA can't even function?
Posted on 22 Jan 2015 15:47