OOH comments

Leon Schnell
Leon Schnell
When brands troll brands
It's a security feature of the iPhone 6, not a flaw Louise. Before your iPhone can get hacked, it will get broken.
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 20:36
S Lucas Misapitso
Youth unemployment in SA
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 14:18
House of Resume
House of Resume
Job cuts set to resume at Telkom
Are you guys launching some sort of resume writing programs?
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:46
House of Resume
House of Resume
Camargue's new e-learning platform an industry first
Convincing employer is the most difficult thing
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:42
oogies
Presidency asks everyone to assist Seriti Commission
The bought and paid for by Zuma commission.
They just going to smother all the evidence that they get.
The whole of the ANC is corrupt! Starting at the top with Dom Zuma!
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:17
curtis anne
Don't forget about SMS
For top quality mobile marketing services in New Delhi and NCR connect with mocolive. We offer bulk sms, short codes, long codes, virtual number, ads sms, voice record services at genuine rate.
For more info about the service activation and charges sign up our form.
www.mocolive.com
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:14
Suzette Bouwer
Suzette Bouwer
Entrepreneurs in tourism to play role in developing communities
Well done Adri and Tzaneen Country Lodge. Awards like Sanlam/Business Partners Entrepreneur of the Year really do make a difference to helping the 'little' guys.

As big brands make a bigger imprint in our region, its the little guys that deliver "African Hospitality" and that is what visitors come here for. Or not?

Our pledge is to help SMME's stand up to be counted!
Suzette Bouwer - www.redmatchstick.com
Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:06
Lwazi Radebe
Trends from CPA complaints to consumer ombudsman
I bought my car from a dealer in Pretoria, on the 3rd of March, a second hand. I had test driven the car found that it had gearbox issues, tyres were almost finished, we agreed that all that will be fixed. In May the car had some issues and because I had taken a warranty I took it to a workshop, I was told that it needed suspension, timing chain, and gearbox to be fixed. I made a claim and was given the max R20 000 and asked that they do the suspension and timing chain.
On the 30th July, the cambelt snapped and that is when I decided to send an email to the dealership where I bought the car, I was then told to tow the car to their workshop, and I did.
After a month of me checking every now and then if the car is fixed with no luck, and then one day when I called the manager mentioned that it's now R27000 and I was like mmmmh (in my mind I'm thinking why is he telling me). After almost 2 months they told me it's fixed and I went to fetch it and only to be given an invoice of R31000+ and that is when I said I've had this car for less than 6 months and 12000+ kilometres, I will not take responsibility of that bill and the manager did not ask for my approval. The car is with these guys and they do not want to take responsibility.
What must I do? I'm desperate for assistance.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 21:19
Presidency asks everyone to assist Seriti Commission
Come on President Jacob Zuma, tell the voters how much you pocketed from the 'arms deal.'
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 19:19
Jack Cutts
Leptin also influences brain cells that control appetite, Yale researchers find
Hope this new discovery can stir more researches into ways to counter obesity.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:46
Jack Cutts
MPs blame Parliament's food for their obesity
HaHa, OMG, look who's talking now - politicians! You put on weight because you want to eat those foods, nobody forces you to do so.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:43
J. C
Tackling childhood obesity, Kauai launches schools' franchise
Good initiative, really hope that Kauai@School can help to bring down the childhood obesity rate.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:39
Jack Cutts
Higher BMI increases the risk of asthma in children
Besides asthma, any increase in weight beyond the normal BMI level can cause different kinds health problems.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:36
Jack Cutts
CHILD study shows rise in obesity, blood pressure at NW primary schools
Health risks caused by obesity in children are getting more and more serious but there seems to be no solutions to this problem.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:32
Stuart Magooze
Stuart Magooze
DigiChat with Andrea: Search engine marketing
Paid advertising is a short term strategy, results are immediate, and you can be very specific on what needs to be targeted. The problem is when you stop spending the money and your leads disappear.

SEO takes time and effort, but the results are long term. Even when the "SEO Agreement" is completed. The results will continue.

If you want to try paid advertising for yourself then get a free R600 Google AdWords voucher here.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 15:06
Marc Hugo
Marc Hugo
SA Tourism to open marketing office in Sao Paulo
I am surprised it has taken as long as this to open a SATour office in Brazil (South America's largest economy) and a BrICS partner to boot. Heel dragging more like...
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 12:42
Kevin Savage
Kevin Savage
Gagasi FM announces the programmes manager
Congratulations. It sounds like you have certainly paid your dues and this is well deserved. Kevin.
Posted on 29 Sep 2014 09:13
Kelvin Nyota
Kelvin Nyota
Why can,t over 50,s get work in South Africa?
Racial discrimination, Lack of education, negative energy that says only whites can prosper.
Posted on 27 Sep 2014 21:56
Jane Rudov
Are machines seizing control of language?
1) Not all MT is the same
2) For global business, expert MT is already proven to save millions of dollars in global operational costs, accelerate product launches (and hence global revenues) AND improve the overall customer experience by providing, albeit imperfect, information in consumers' own language
3) MT is rapidly evolving to provide greater value to global business all the time
4) Any point that argues these facts is at the very least, missing the bigger picture...
Posted on 26 Sep 2014 21:35
Steven Myhill
Steven Myhill
Five tips on how designers can deal with criticism
I have found over the years that if you indulge the client and give them exactly what hey ask for (including making the logo bigger), and then ask them to consider your suggestion/recommendation, this allows them to see that what they initially thought was going to work doesn't in fact work and what you suggested when held up against the brief is a much better solution. This helps them understand the complexities of the creative process and allows you to earn their respect as the professionals. They are also educated in the process and if you do your job well you establish trust and can push things a little further the next time. As Kevin Minshaw mentioned as creatives we need to respect that our clients know their customers and their business and if we do this and learn from them they will begin to respect us our insights and creativity and in the end everyone wins. Cheers Steve
Posted on 26 Sep 2014 17:58