Sponsorship comments

Evan-Lee Courie
Solving the maths problem - a brain development approach
Hi there,

I have managed to get a comment from Aarnout Brombacher and he has responded by saying: ‘Unfortunately, I am not able to confirm if the WCED’s assessment included Montessori schools as well as home-schooling stats. The WCED’s assessment report is unfortunately not available, only the assessment stats’.
Posted on 30 Jul 2014 08:55
Solving the maths problem - a brain development approach
Hi there,

Posted on 30 Jul 2014 08:55
denver daylan
Giving your brand the "cool factor" in 2013 (part I)
Marketing and promotional strategy also matters, try having other offers from this site http://www.digiteksf.com/products/. This is the one I am also using on my business.
Posted on 30 Jul 2014 07:53
Audrey Greenwood
Magic Box reaches Zimbabwe
Digital and satellite boxes have been increasing in demand for the past few years and their popularity is gradually emerging in the market. Consumers now prefer to have ready access to a variety of channels not only from the local scene but from international broadcasters as well. People are now more choosy and demanding because they know there are many competitors out there in the industry who are always giving good discounts.
Posted on 30 Jul 2014 06:03
Audrey Greenwood
[2013 trends] Out-of-the-box branding
Branding is one key factor that drives sales. Without brand empowerment, consumers only make adhoc purchases to try out new products and the potential of them coming back to the same merchant is relatively smaller. However, once consumers are aware of a certain product name like packing boxes or even apparel, they will most likely be regular and loyal customers.
Posted on 30 Jul 2014 06:02
denver daylan
Digital marketing 2013: Lessons from the past
They have already learned perhaps. There are various changes of Digital Marketing specially it concerns about the online procedures which I thinks Google mostly update to filter legitimate business. This site http://www.digiteksf.com/direct-mail/ gives me all the best marketing strategy.
Posted on 30 Jul 2014 06:02
Mfanafuthi Khumalo
Rising middle class offers marketing opportunities
...and still true!!!
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 22:25
Marisol Gutierrez
Ford collects pet food for animal charities
Great to hear - thanks for going the extra mile, Ford! :) Animal charities receive no government funding and rely completely on the generosity of corporates and individuals. Wonderful to know that there are private sector partners willing to put a wag into those tails. Well done!
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 21:59
Anotherfloridian
The new home of Mediacore
lol the name mediacore is horrible, sounds and looks more like mediocre, which no one wants to be. Just saying!
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 16:39
Grapist
34 launches its own award-worthy wine label, The Grape Shed
I sure hope nobody mistakenly sticks a price sticker over the G
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 16:33
Rising middle class offers marketing opportunities
With due respect, this was news some 8 years ago, if not longer ....
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 16:26
Rolf Akermann
Rising middle class offers marketing opportunities
With due respect, this was news some 8 years ago, if not longer ....
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 16:26
Zuma responds to debate on Presidency's budget
What is the kick back for Jacob Zuma and his family.
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 15:43
Tongaat Mall plans not approved
How did the eThekwini Municipality allow the Tongaat Mall to be be built if the plans were not approved. I assume that someone's palms were greased.
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 15:40
AbaThembu King wants Mthatha land
If all the black kings claimed the land they think they own, then what is going to happen to me,
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 15:35
Richard Gee
Prophet cartoon a bad call, says Dawes
Everything has to be so politically correct now. Boring boring boring
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 15:24
Marie Rocher
O, The Oprah Magazine, SA edition to close
I had the privilege of doing some freelance writing for the O Mag, and it's always sad to see a great mag disappear from the shelves. Thinking of the in-house team as they reconfigure their careers, and wishing them well - perhaps time to consider joining the Freelance Economy?!
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 14:40
Optimist
Solving the maths problem - a brain development approach
I would be interested to know the break-down of the above statistics regarding Montessori, as well as home-schooling students in terms of this issue...
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 14:00
Kevin Savage
Station fined over chicken comment
Si I can't stuff a can of beer into my chicken's cavity? Or, I can, but don't mention it on air?
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 13:12
Bokang Moqelane
Cloud computing and its potential for software development companies
This is awesome! cloud is taking another level now
Posted on 29 Jul 2014 12:30