Sam Yaldko
How social media is destroying our society
"Give money to rich people" -- DUMB! They don't create jobs. They keep it in their bank account. Give money to working and middle classes, and they spend it, circulating the money throughout every sector, which is how an economy grows.

And putting Bible shit.. Seems like this author is having his own problems with control and can't handle his own drug.
Posted on 1 Feb 2015 23:28
Anna Smith
Should you change career now?
Any tips, specifically for, say...a 37 woman switching careers to a field dominated by mid-twenties males? I have a year left in school, but would really like to switch jobs asap. There are a few projects I'm going to put together to start a portfolio, but wonder what else I can do right now.
Thanks

----
Anna Resume Writer
Posted on 1 Feb 2015 20:43
Warren Bell
Warren Bell
5FM apologises after skit on DJ Fresh's show
What an insensitive , stupid comment to make. They should be fired.
Posted on 30 Jan 2015 14:23
Pierre van der Hoven
Pierre van der Hoven
[Trends 2015] Full adoption of mobile marketing in Africa
Great article! #Tuluntulu's vision is to be largest pan African mobile advertising delivery platform, using African TV, video, radio and other relevant content.
Posted on 30 Jan 2015 14:18
Stuart Murray
Look at the legs on that strategy
Strategically focused creativity requires more relevant application of insights into ideas that work whatever the challenge. Can't hide behind mediocre ideas that have no relevance.
Great article, thanks Garren
Posted on 30 Jan 2015 13:22
Thando Shivambu
Work integrated learning adds value to business
I am grateful for the opportunity of having trained two of the learners as part of the WIL research,they now have an overview of the HR field and gained practical work experience. Well-done Sean & Rooksana. Let's continue to invest in the youth, and in the country. Thando Shivambu (former HR Officer at Lindsay Saker Head Office).
Posted on 30 Jan 2015 11:34
Let's encourage Zuma to bash whites
Blame apartheid for President Jacob Zuma's polygamous life style.
Posted on 29 Jan 2015 17:22
Savyra Meyer-Lippold
Savyra Meyer-Lippold
'Sustainable self-expression' at Swordfern
Saw this building yesterday and wondered what it was. Thanks for enlightening me! Will definitely go there soon.
Posted on 29 Jan 2015 15:56
Sandy Bailey
Sandy Bailey
A picture in black and white: Shakespeare's Othello at Maynardville
I think John is being a little hard on Muntu Ngabane. I thought first night nerves played a part in diction difficulties. I could understand him perfectly. Great production.
Posted on 29 Jan 2015 12:04
denver daylan
Austro Woods' Jacobs chopped
I am in need of woodworking guide, at least I could find it here.. not yet done with my Wall Mounted Sliding door project which I got the design at this link http://staging.caldwells.com/products/doors-by-type/sliding-doors/
Posted on 29 Jan 2015 05:59
denver daylan
To renovate or not to renovate?
When renovating, be useful instead.. use the recyclable ways. There are used home building materials are available in many second hand shops, so I suggest choose it than buying a new one. Like me I got this at http://caldwells.com/interior-doors/closet-doors.
Posted on 29 Jan 2015 05:57
denver daylan
VW to sponsor The Herald VW Cycle Tour in 2014
I wish Tony's Furniture will have its branch at Bay Area, in SF.. this is where I moved now. Speaking of Tony's Furniture, they offer quality materials and reliable products. Right now, I am dealing with http://caldwells.com/sliding-closet-door-hardware for our furniture needs like doors.
Posted on 29 Jan 2015 05:47
90 looters to appear in court
When will the taxpayer's money looters from government going to appear in court?
Posted on 29 Jan 2015 03:56
Ryno Colyn
Ryno Colyn
Cape Town's Sea Point Promenade comes alive with Layar Augmented Reality
Great stuff, love this application of AR
Posted on 28 Jan 2015 13:56
lynn scott
lynn scott
[Trends 2015] Keep an eye on Generation Z
I love this article...
Posted on 28 Jan 2015 12:19
Jackson Matanzima
Jackson Matanzima
Lobola goes mobile
whoever created this app shows no respect for our culture/tradition, who is he to decide price per Kg/Cm, Technology is supposed to used to resolve problems and Lobola is not a problem & doe not require apps
Posted on 28 Jan 2015 11:03
Kiara Halligan
Oxbridge Academy's phenomenal November 2014 exam results
Congrats to all the students! Hope you keep on that way of exams passing and essay writing successfully.
Posted on 28 Jan 2015 10:47
Kiara Halligan
Turned away by university? There is a second chance for you
Have just written an essay that being turned away by university isn't the end of the world.
Posted on 28 Jan 2015 10:36