CANNES, FRANCE: The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has announced the line-up of the 2012 Titanium and Integrated Jury which will chaired by Rob Reilly, worldwide chief creative officer of Crispin Porter +Bogusky (CP+B).
Joining CP+B in 2003, Reilly's time at the agency has seen him create some of the most talked about campaigns in history. Working initially as a copywriter, Reilly went on to serve as the global creative director on Burger King, helping to transform the burger chain into one of the most culturally relevant companies in the world. His current role as worldwide chief creative officer sees him drive the creative vision for all of CP+B's clients including Microsoft Windows, Coke Zero, Domino's Pizza, American Express OPEN, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Milka and Jell-O.
Winning multiple awards for his work, his Cannes Lions accolades include two Titanium Grand Prix Lions - one for Burger King in 2007 and one for the retailer Best Buy in 2010 - as well as three Titanium Lions and 10 Gold Lions. His creative leadership has played a significant role in the agency being named Cannes Lions Interactive Agency of the Year four times (2010, 2009, 2007 & 2006) as well as winning five other Cannes Lions Grands Prix: Cyber (2006 & 2005), Promo & Activation (2006), Film (2003) and Media (2001).
Commenting on his role, Reilly says, "We are at a point in our lives where massive business-changing ideas can literally come from any person, any type of creative company and from any country in the world. It's an honour to be part of the jury that will help decide which ones stood out as the most surprising and impactful."Titanium and Integrated Jury Lions members:
- Rob Reilly, worldwide chief creative officer, CP+B, Global - jury president
- Mario D'Andrea, partner & chief creative officer, Fischer&Friends, Brazil
- Agnello Dias, chief creative officer, Taproot India, India
- Laura Desmond, chief executive officer, Starcom MediaVest Group, Global
- Andy DiLallo, chief creative officer, Leo Burnett, Australia
- Morihiro Harano, creative director and founder, PARTY, Japan
- Fred Koblinger, chief executive officer, BBDO Group Vienna, Austria
- Ted Royer, partner and executive creative director, Droga5, USA
- Rob Schwartz, chief creative officer, TBWA\Chiat\Day, USA
- Fernando Vega Olmos, chairman and Worldwide Creative Council chairman, JWT Worldwide, Global
The Titanium and Integrated jury will also be responsible for selecting the winner of the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for Good, awarded to the most creative piece of work in the charities and public services category across all entry sections.
The winners of the Titanium and Integrated Lions will be announced in Cannes on 23 June during the Film, Film Craft, Branded Content & Entertainment, Titanium and Integrated Lions Awards Ceremony. Entries are now being accepted until 23 March 2012. For details of how to enter or how to attend go to www.canneslions.com
Find Cannes Lions on Twitter
.Key dates 2012:
Delegate Registrations Open
Entries deadline: 23 March 2012
Festival dates: 17-23 June 2012
For further information, go to www.canneslions.com