A free webinar, entitled 'Macro to Micro Implications of Top Mega Trends in India to 2020' and hosted by Sarwant Singh, partner at Frost & Sullivan, together with Archana Amarnath, program manager at Frost & Sullivan, is available for download.
India will be at the core of global business and commercial activity, with projections of the largest working-age and youngest population in 2020. India will also be home to 864 million middleclass households by 2020, which will spur demand for white goods and compel companies to experiment with the low-cost segment.
Moving forward, India is an important business partner to South Africa. The global economy is shifting to emerging markets and strengthening trade and business ties with India is essential for South African business. India has shown interest in moving into Africa. South African businesses should take advantage of this opportunity by securing their role in the facilitation of trade between India and Africa.
The web briefing highlights trends, such as urbanisation and high infrastructure investment, which will shape the future of a well-planned and connected India. Collectively, these trends identify the inherent potential market and business opportunities created in leading industries in every segment of the value chain. The presentation provides insight into these forces of change, which will multiply India's growth over the next decade and help companies identify growth opportunities in one of the world's most dynamic markets.Webinar focus
- Mega trends in India that will impact the country's future
- Understanding of the future direction of urban movement of mega city corridors and networked, integrated, and branded cities and evaluating opportunities/threats arising out of the same
- Gaining insight into future demographic trends and next generation of social networking
- Understanding the implications arising from the over US $1 trillion of expected infrastructure spending
- Identifying opportunities arising from the expected 1.5 billion connected devices in 2020
- Understanding the impact of a generational political shift and political leadership of future young urban intellectual leaders in India
- Identifying the top 10 industries of the future in India
- Understanding new business models such as Value for Many and implications on markets and business strategies
- Understanding the inter-linkages of these Mega Trends and implications on the country, industries, and cities at a micro level
To register and listen to the webinar, go to www.brighttalk.com/channel/5562