Thebe Ikalafeng, founder of the Brand Leadership Group will be part of the 10-man jury at the next prestigious Rebrand 100 Global Awards, which will take place in the USA in January 2009.
The annual ReBrand 100® Global Awards, juried by an esteemed panel of international design and business leaders, is the highest recognition for brand rebuilding and redesign in the business arena, and is the only global program of its kind. Businesses, brand strategists, and various organizations have come to value knowing they are among the best in the world when it comes to effectively meeting strategic goals and forging strong connections and loyalty among their targets.
The 2009 ReBrand 100 is open to any rebrand launched anywhere in the world between January 2006 and September 2008. The rebrand could have been an enterprise-wide initiative, a single component of a brand or for a brand extension.
Global organizations, Fortune 50 corporations, small businesses, accomplished entrepreneurs, respected non-profit organizations, cities, and renowned universities from around the world are regularly represented in the ReBrand 100® Global Awards winners; some of which are based in Brazil, Canada, China, India, Italy, Lebanon, Romania, Australia and the United Kingdom, in addition to the US.
The 2009 Rebrand 100 judging will be done for the first time via a simple web interface.
ReBrand 100® Global Awards, recognizing the world's most effective brand transformations.Meet the 2009 juryNoel Mayo
- Professor & Eminent Scholar, Department of Design President, Noel Mayo and Associates Gary McCavitt
- Director of Brand Identity, Cisco SystemsThebe Ikalafeng
- Founder, Brand Leadership Group, South AfricaBurt Helm
- Marketing Editor, BusinessWeekLisa Gabbay
- President and Creative Director, Ruder Finn DesignHoward Belk
- Co-President, Chief Creative Officer, Siegel + GaleJane Parker
- CEO, Interbrand Health, London/New YorkBruno Schmidt
- Managing Director and Partner, MetaDesign, Zurich, SwitzerlandSimon Wright
- Creative Director, Principals, AustraliaPamela Zuccker
- Partner and Co-Founder, Principle, Canada/US
For jury bios, go to www.rebrand.com/2009-rebrand-100-jury