Expand your creative and marketing skills through short courses on offer at the Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography.
The Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography is situated in Techno Park, the innovation hub of Stellenbosch. The Academy offers three fulltime programmes, namely:
- Higher Certificate in Commercial Photography (NQF 5)
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication (NQF 7)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Visual Communication (NQF 8)
In addition to these fulltime programmes, the Academy offers various short courses over the duration of the year. Focusing on photography as well as other creative and marketing content, these courses offer the opportunity to substantially expand one’s skill levels as required in todays competitive marketing and creative arenas.
The main aim of the short courses are to encourage and expand skill levels. This applies to individuals as well as businesses who would like to register their staff members in order to grow their business.
Short courses on offer include:
- Basic Digital Photography (1 day)
- Comprehensive Photography (1 week)
- Cruiseship photography (3 weeks)
- Graphic Design for Marketers (3 days)
- Creative writing (2 days)
- Digital marketing (2 days)
- Get the most out of your social media (Saturday morning)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign (Dates and Time TBC)
The courses are offered during the day at our premises in Stellenbosch. Click here to download the calendar [1MB]
All short courses require a minimum of five delegates. Should you require any further information, visit our website: www.stellenboschacademy.co.za