People look at the word "design" from various perspectives when trying to define the term, but according to the book, Design Management
, by Kathryn Best, design describes both the process of making things (designing) and the product of this process (a design). The activity of designing is a user-centred, problem-solving process. Design links creativity and innovation.
Exhibition designers, like any other specialised designers, retain a passion and continuously evolving understanding of the exhibition industry and its publics. Each exhibition design presented by a designer should, as mentioned above, provide sustaining solutions that create functionality whilst simultaneously complementing the Clients' exhibition vision and objectives. Exhibition designers create their designs based on the following important factors:
- The Clients' existing company corporate identity and culture
- The concentrated message the Client would like to communicate at the exhibition or trade show
- The Client brief, incorporating objectives and vision
- Client Budget
- The activities to be engaged in on the Client exhibition stand
- The nature of the exhibition or trade show
- And the latest technological and social trends
A detailed understanding of the above factors, pooled with creativity and innovation, provide the ingredients for a captivating exhibition stand, and irreplaceable exhibition experience.
As a part of an organisation that specialises in targeted brand experiences, our design SSQuad is highly skilled and readily available to create and present exquisite designs that will meet and exceed your expectations.
Send us your exhibition brief now!
Posted on 26 Jun 2014 13:42