Mumbai, San Francisco, Singapore, Cape Town, Dubai, 8th April 2014:
With an aim to empower advertisers and developers, award-winning mobile ad exchange, Vserv.mobi, today announced the launch of its data augmented mobile Real Time Bidding (RTB) platform. With this, Vserv.mobi bridges a value gap across emerging markets as it enables RTB for its customers on both the demand and supply side of its exchange. The platform will provide advertisers massive reach while allowing them to selectively target and bid for specific clusters of audience. Additionally, developers in emerging markets gain access to global RTB demand, which maximises their mobile advertising revenues by auctioning each ad request to the highest bidder. Combining the RTB platform with the strength of its flagship products - AppWrapper and AudiencePro, gives Vserv a strategic advantage and creates an opportunity for the ecosystem to maximise mobile advertising in emerging markets.
Key capabilities of the RTB platform include:
- Advertisers gain access to high volumes of rich media inventory through real-time, programmatic buying even with minimal to no understanding of the RTB platform
- Advertisers can target desired audience groups and bid only for those specific audience segments
- Access to over 150,000 apps and mobile sites including premium full screen ad inventory to target specific genres and serve ads based on location
- The Vserv bidder connects with its audience targeting platform - AudiencePro and leverages Big Data capabilities of its exchange for Supply Forecasting, Price Landscape and ROI optimisation models
- Developers focused on creating world class apps and leveraging Vserv's monetisation tools like AppWrapper and SDKs across operating systems can now maximise monetisation for their inventory through auctioning each ad request to multiple demand partners from around the globe, including Vserv's direct advertisers
- Supports OpenRTB 2.1 industry standard for seamless integration into both DSPs and SSPs. The platform also supports MRAID compliant Rich Media ads, VAST enabled video ads and iAB ad specs with category mapping
- Key Demand and Supply partners already live on the exchange include MoPub, Smaato, Nexage, PocketMath, Lifestreet, Go2mobi amongst others
Commenting on this strategic launch, Dippak Khurana, CEO and Co-Founder, Vserv.mobi
, said, "With the introduction of audience data powered Real Time Bidding on our Ad Exchange, we are further strengthening our product offering for high growth emerging markets. The RTB platform combined with our flagship products - AudiencePro and AppWrapper, give us a strategic advantage to maximise the mobile advertising opportunity for the entire ecosystem. As advertisers look to target the next billion consumers, our RTB enabled exchange will help them leverage the power of programmatic buying, while eliminating the learning curve and risk that comes with it. Additionally, developers can tap into real-time demand across the globe, which maximises their eCPM. Along with our key partners like Smaato, Nexage, MoPub, PocketMath among others, we are well positioned to lead the programmatic wave across emerging markets."
The rise of smartphones in emerging markets means the future of programmatic advertising will be driven by markets such as India, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, China, and Southeast Asia. The rise in these mobile connected consumers means advertisers are tasked with looking for smarter mobile marketing strategies and giving developers access to a great number of bidders, which in turn, increases the value of their inventory.
Commenting on the partnership, Ajitpal Pannu, Chief Strategy Officer, Smaato
, said, "Emerging Markets are amongst the top downloaders of mobile apps across the world. Our partnership with Vserv is built on their expertise in monetising mobile media in these markets. With an added edge of efficient audience targeting, Vserv will enable publishers and developers that are connected to Smaato's platform gain higher fill rates and maximum ad revenues."
"The Vserv.mobi exchange offers access to a premium full screen ad inventory that delivers exceptionally well for our advertisers," adds Casey Grooms, Co-Founder, PocketMath
, the first demand side platform to integrate with Vserv.mobi. "Further their exchange offers unique audience targeting capabilities powered by the AudiencePro platform. As brands look to target the next billion consumers, we believe that the Vserv.mobi exchange will give us unparalleled reach across emerging markets."
Traditionally, access to mobile display inventory has been restricted to fixed price buying, leaving developers with underutilised inventory fetching low yields, while advertisers were buying bulk impressions at lower ad quality and relevance. In this regard, programmatic and Mobile RTB will revolutionise mobile advertising for developers and advertisers through its value maximisation and efficient targeting capabilities. It allows inventory to be purchased on a per-impression basis through a bidding system resulting in boosted ad revenues for developers and superior targeting for advertisers. About Vserv.mobi
Vserv.mobi is an Award-Winning Mobile Advertising Exchange across Emerging Markets that maximises value of mobile media for advertisers, developers, publishers and telecom operators. Powered by the award winning AudiencePro and AppWrapper platforms, Vserv.mobi has delivered mobile advertising experiences for leading Fortune 500 brands and digital media companies, across 200 countries. AudiencePro leverages privacy compliant Telco subscriber data and user profiling, to enable credible audience targeting capabilities on the Vserv.mobi advertising exchange. AppWrapper is an independent platform that brings "One Click" integration of SDKs for App Developers across Advertising, In-App purchases, Analytics, Bug Tracking and more. The company was founded in January 2010 and has a global presence, with offices across USA, UK, South Africa, India, Dubai, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines & Vietnam. For more information, please visit www.vserv.mobi