Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
Marketing & Media jobs
- Content Researcher Cape Town
- Digital Campaign Ad manager Sandton
- Junior Campaign Executive Sandton
- Social Media/Community Manager Sandton
- Project Manager Cape Town
- Call Centre Sports Floor Manager Johannesburg
- Senior Digital Content Strategist Gauteng
- Digital Producer Cape Town
- Sales person Hout Bay
- Digital Marketing Specialist Cape Town
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 62: Heavy Chef and IMC Conference
Win a ticket to the IMC Conference!
One ticket to the IMC Conference, worth R4500, is up for grabs! To win, tweet @BizcomWazza using the #biztakeouts hashtag, and tell him why you want to attend. The winner will be announced next week Thursday, 6 June.
In studio on Thursday, 30 May 2013, we hosted Fred Roed (@Fred_Roed), CEO of World Wide Creative and co-founder of Heavy Chef (@heavychef), a World Wide Creative side project, offering talks, information, opinion, resources, workshops and education; and Daniel Marcus (@DanMarcusSA), CEO of Living Your Brand (@livingyourbrand) and custodian of the IMC Conference (@IMCConference).
Roed shared with show host Warren Harding (@bizcomwazza) about how the organisation started; where the Heavy Chef name comes from; trends in digital marketing; and what can be expected at the monthly Heavy Chef Session events.
Marcus shared more about the upcoming Integrated Marketing Conference (@IMCConference) taking place from 10-11 June in Cape Town. We looked at the event's speakers; what attendees can expect; and why you should attend this conference.
The news roundup covered:
- Featured Job: Online Media Planner
- New chief marketing officer at Nando's
- [Online presence 3] Get mobile-ready by Luke McKend
- How much is enough? by Marion Scher
If you missed the show, download (42.4MB) or listen to the podcast (46:20 minutes).
Date: 30 May 2013 Length: 46:20min File size: 42.4MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio
Online marketing tips, brought to you by Quirk Education:
You should always measure the performance of your online marketing strategy. Are you looking at the right data? While simple stats such as the number of website visitors or Facebook Likes may seem exciting, this data may not be saying anything useful. Rather look at the numbers that tell you if you're meeting your specified objectives.
We are giving away three Quirk eMarketing text books, 4th edition, valued at R499.
To win, tweet @bizcomwazza and tell him why you want a Quirk eMarketing text book.