Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 48: Youth-based communication solutions
In the Cape Town studio on Thursday, 6 December 2012, was Richard Morgan-Grenville, current CEO of Strika Entertainment. Morgan-Grenville chatted to show host Warren Harding (@bizcomwazza) about how Strika Entertainment and Supa Strikas started and the development of the South African market. They also looked at the three recent big wins for Supa Strikas, namely, new headline sponsor, new distribution in South Africa through YOU, Huisgenoot and Drum, and the TV show distribution through two major international players. They also looked at the current market Strika is playing in and what is happening internationally.
The news roundup covered:
- Media24 to close Sports Illustrated
- Applications to AAA open until late January 2013
- Happy birthday SMS
- Six tips for sensible in-store marketing in the silly season
- Waning consumer confidence could signal subdued growth in 2013
If you missed the show, download (45.7MB) or listen to the podcast (49:55 minutes).
Date: 6 December 2012 Length: 49:55min File size: 45.7MB Host: Warren Harding
*Please note that the first show of 2013 will take place on 17 January with some post festive season special reports and interviews.
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio