This evening's lineup
How to listenComments or questionsPodcast
- Show host: Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza)
- In-studio guest: Y&R Cape Town's business unit director, Rowena Fester (@RowenaInCPT), who, with 17 years in consumer communications and support to marketing departments, has built her experience by working on high profile global and local brands across the spectrum from FMCG and fast food to financial services.
Y&R (www.whyweare.co.za) is a full service creative powerhouse. 'Resist the Usual' isn't just the company's mantra that founder Ray Rubicam coined, it's the company's DNA - how it hires employees, approach client challenges and how it develops creative ideas that build brands and business.
- Discussion topics:
- Y&R from the beginning
- Clients Y&R work with
- Traditional vs digital advertising
- How much work is Y&R doing with mobile?
- The agency of the future
- Current advertising trends
- Special projects Y&R are currently working on
- Advertising measurement
of the show will be available in the Biz Takeouts special section
on Biz later during the week.
Bizcommunity.com's Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media radio show
takes South Africa's biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves and gives relevant, useful and interesting insights into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features the movers and the shakers of the industry, current media trends, upcoming events and brand activities.