Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 45: Search marketing
In the Cape Town studio on Thursday, 8 November 2012, was Peter Olivier (@digitallpeter), a qualified SEO professional and digital marketing strategist for AdMakers International.
He and show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager, Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza), discussed the impact SEO and search marketing can have on a company if done correctly; the important role social media plays in increasing ranking online; and how social media optimisation can help companies improve their visibility online.
The news roundup covered:
- How are South Africans interacting with social media?
- Direct marketing offers online marketing rules
- New partnership offers more in enterprise marketing
- Lessons from Obama's presidential campaign
- The importance of packaging
If you missed the show, download (46.8MB) or listen to the podcast (51:11 minutes).
Date: 8 November 2012 Length: 51:11min File size: 46.8MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio